• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Former android lover (was in here heavy for years) and copped an iPhone XS last February.

had for over a year now.

before I had the OnePluses Nexus, Galaxies,And notes

literally the ONLY thing iPhone has over android is iMessage and socialMedia posts and don’t let anybody tell you different.

So much iller In so many ways

*****es like the blue bubble doe so gotta keep iPhone on deck

:smh: :smh:
Funny cuz that was what was making me consider the iPhone. I stopped worrying about getting things for female approval and get what I like.

I laugh cuz most of these females are broke and see an apple product as a status symbol.

Only apple product worth buying is the iPad which I have cuz Android tablets still have a way to go

Boys really out here getting iPhones bc girls supposedly prefer a blue bubble :lol: Apple was so divisive with that move.
I mess up the group thread and don't care. When one of them react to a message it says "Tony laughed at an image". Not fluid but who cares.

I like the s20+ more than the s10+. Still tinkering with the 20. 1 thing I like is the the volume up and down and the Bixby/power up or power down button are both on the right side. However its tricky taking screenshots with 1 hand. I'm excited about the 5g.
20200630_195346.jpg
20200630_194150.jpg
IMG_20200630_182717.jpg

S10+ on the left, S20+ on the right.
20200630_195904.jpg

Big rainbow after the storms yesterday, taken with the s20+, in regular photo mode. Edited with snapseed.
20200629_193608-01.jpeg

Former android lover (was in here heavy for years) and copped an iPhone XS last February.

had for over a year now.

before I had the OnePluses Nexus, Galaxies,And notes

literally the ONLY thing iPhone has over android is iMessage and socialMedia posts and don’t let anybody tell you different.

So much iller In so many ways

*****es like the blue bubble doe so gotta keep iPhone on deck

:smh: :smh:
So you love android but keep an iphone because women like imessage? In real life, I’ve never heard anyone complain someone else didn’t have an iphone & imessage.

I’ve used both android (Samsung galaxy) and iPhone.

Pros and cons to both of them but I can rock with either.

currently with iPhone but my next phone has a good chance being the next galaxy

So you love android but keep an iphone because women like imessage? In real life, I’ve never heard anyone complain someone else didn’t have an iphone & imessage.
I can understand where he is coming from. One of my friends got the iPhone because he felt it would improve his dating life. Meanwhile he was still paying for sex pre COVID :smh:

Told him to start working out and lose weight and the women will come naturally

I like the s20+ more than the s10+. Still tinkering with the 20. 1 thing I like is the the volume up and down and the Bixby/power up or power down button are both on the right side. However its tricky taking screenshots with 1 hand. I'm excited about the 5g.
20200630_195346.jpg
20200630_194150.jpg
IMG_20200630_182717.jpg

S10+ on the left, S20+ on the right.
20200630_195904.jpg

Big rainbow after the storms yesterday, taken with the s20+, in regular photo mode. Edited with snapseed.
20200629_193608-01.jpeg

Looking like you from around the way in Queens or something :8

So now that you got that nice S20 what you doing with your old phone?

Looking like you from around the way in Queens or something :8

So now that you got that nice S20 what you doing with your old phone?
Keeping it as a backup for my old data. My s10+ rear cameras are busted and the back of the s10+ is cracked. If my s10+ was good, I would of gotten some disco on the s20+ by trading it in.

sheesh

if the front camera is offset to the right side and not in the middle im back on team note

Long story short I was in a car accident phone was lost (note8) and got a new one (note10). I keep trying to log into my gmail I know my passwords and everything, but it keep saying cant reach device (note8) not (note10) Any help please, cant get anyone on the phone from At&t to Google (locked out of most apps and email).

Long story short I was in a car accident phone was lost (note8) and got a new one (note10). I keep trying to log into my gmail I know my passwords and everything, but it keep saying cant reach device (note8) not (note10) Any help please, cant get anyone on the phone from At&t to Google (locked out of most apps and email).

If you're still having this issue, can you get us a picture of the screen that's popping up?

It sounds like it wants to authenticate your new login through your last phone but there should be alternatives like receiving a code through text, using the Google Authenticator app, or something.

If you're still having this issue, can you get us a picture of the screen that's popping up?

It sounds like it wants to authenticate your new login through your last phone but there should be alternatives like receiving a code through text, using the Google Authenticator app, or something.

Yeah I can, all of those things mentioned I've tried doing all of them.
20200706_044959.jpg
20200706_045123.jpg
20200706_045139.jpg

Sometimes it even asks my security questions which I know, then it'll still say cant connect to (note 8) try again later. Tried different devices from old phones to tablets and computers.

So are you trying to sign into Google accounts? Like email and password?

Or you want to send a prompt to the Note 8 so that it verifies it is really you?

Back
Top Bottom