• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samsung pay on the regular. Usually with my watch.

I just copped the galaxy watch on amazon. I'm planning to using it to pay for stuff on the regular. 8)

I gotta homie out in Korea brags how easy and common it is paying with Samsung Pay. Also said one time a cashier got irritated when he tried using his actual card :lol:

I use it regularly, I'm disappointed with the "point" system though. I usually only have enough for raffle's or other dumb ****. The cash backs are great though.
It's probably because I use it for small items most of the time, but those points also expire after a certain period of time so that pissed me off too.

It's probably because I use it for small items most of the time, but those points also expire after a certain period of time so that pissed me off too.

Interesting, I didn't know you can collect points in Samsung Pay

Interesting, I didn't know you can collect points in Samsung Pay
Yup
20200719_155936.jpg

Screenshot_20200719-174226_Samsung Pay.jpg

I love Samsung Pay. Lately however it's been failing. I thought as more stores updated their payment portals that SPay would be more effective. Hasn't been the case for me. I frequent Lowes/Home Depot often and it seems the newer the payment machines are, the least likely it will work.

Also. I use to have 6k + points. I've never redeemed one single point. They just keep diminishing :lol:

I have only used Samsung Pay (via NFC) in public I think once. I primarily use it at the vending machine at work since I dont keep my wallet on me at work. Only turn the NFC on on my phone when i need to use it. I use samsung pay on gas apps though

Not sure if the NFC is always on on my watch, but i know i need to enter the pin regardless before anything is paid for.

I like it though really convenient

if you're like me and totally forgot Google Play music is going away, which service would you switch to?

Back
Top Bottom