• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20200817-044436_Gmail.jpg

It will be here Wednesday.

Screenshot_20200817-044436_Gmail.jpg

It will be here Wednesday.
SAME! Definitely getting excited about having a Note, but on some weird ish, I'm definitely going to miss the last few days of this Active. 😂😬🤷‍♂️ I definitely get attached to my phones, because every phone I've had, I've had it for 3-4 years. I've been in the TRENCHES w/ this Active, man.

The thing I'm looking forward to most on the Note is all the functions of the S Pen.

SAME! Definitely getting excited about having a Note, but on some weird ish, I'm definitely going to miss the last few days of this Active. 😂😬🤷‍♂️ I definitely get attached to my phones, because every phone I've had, I've had it for 3-4 years. I've been in the TRENCHES w/ this Active, man.

The thing I'm looking forward to most on the Note is all the functions of the S Pen.
Got my shipping notice as well after being disappointed over the weekend when i go my initial shipping notice but it was for the watch lol. To be honest i am just happy to have an s pen even though i don't use it that much but it was super convenient for me to take quick notes or make a quick list.

Check your mail. 👀🔥

THIS is a 'little unboxing knife':

20200819_104302.jpg

LOVE the black on black:
20200819_104350.jpg

Again, no need for a machete when a razor will do:
20200819_104412.jpg

There she is:
20200819_104523.jpg
20200819_104848.jpg

Worked in the new combo charger I just got:
20200819_105218.jpg

But when I put the case on, it wouldn't work on the front of the combo charging dock. But fortunately it did work on the flat part of the charging dock:
20200819_110413.jpg

Charging it now and I'll work on transferring all my stuff later tonight then bring my Active in to the store tomorrow. :frown:

I hope Fedex doesnt screw me today, they are known to not knock when they dont see a car in the driveway

JUST NOW got around to my new Note (single parenting, and I stayed home for the first day of school since it's remote learning, so I've been doing that all day with my lil guy).

Stupid question, I know: do I put the sim card from my Active in this Note, or do I use the sim card that came with the Note?

My AT&T store literally closed 8 minutes ago.

Thanks, guys.

yeah the sim card that came with the new phone

got mine in the mail today. it's slimmer than i expected actually which isnt bad given the hype on the camera size. feels pretty solid in ones hand

Thanks! I honestly don't know how sim cards work, but I thought sim cards 'carried' a phone number, so I thought I needed to keep the old and plug it into the new, to keep the same phone number.

Thanks! I honestly don't know how sim cards work, but I thought sim cards 'carried' a phone number, so I thought I needed to keep the old and plug it into the new, to keep the same phone number.
I thought so too.. I need to figure out how to transfer data from one phone to another..

Wild this is the first year I literally had zero interest in the Note series.

Back
Top Bottom