• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google needs to add text backup in google messages

I couldn't transfer my old texts when I bought my Galaxy S20

I was a die hard Switfkey fan for years, but on previous phones it felt sluggish after awhile. Switched to Gboard and liked it but felt like my typing was TRASH compared to Swiftkey. OG Swifkey auto correct was next level. I literally didn't have to be EVEN CLOSE to the right words and it had my back every time. I went back to Swiftkey for a bit and it was alright... but I missed GBoard's GIF search. My emoji game is weak, but my gif game is Luka level right now.

I just prefer Textra but haven't really messed around with Messages a lot. I'm loyal to Textra.

I was loyal to swiftkey and handcent until i learned about Gboard and Textra. I couldn't fight it. Gboard clipboard is so clutch. Also i like how you can disable the swipe trail. Textra is just messaging made right. Only thing they could add is read receipts and the typing bubbles.

I'm not sure what ya'll are doing, just transferred to a new phone and all my google messages, apps, calls, alarms, wifi settings etc. all transferred just by signing in.

I got a Pixel 4a a couple weeks ago and I'm interested in hearing what apps y'all suggest, esp one for email.
And emulators!
Good look

A friend told me that the fold 2 hasn't released yet and I was low key shocked.. For some reason it felt like that phone been out for a little bit..

I could see this being in the hands of some celebrities/athletes/YouTubers and becoming a luxury item. It's a real nice phone, I just wouldnt want to spend that kind of money on a phone unless for some reason it helps with work productivity or functionally makes every phone function easier.

Back
Top Bottom