• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When editing a recurring event in calendar, what is the difference between "all future events" vs "all events in this series"?

Read somewhere that google was cutting corners and using the tensor chip from 2018. The whole ordeal about the chip shortage.

They been working on their own chip since 2018, I just hope the new pixel line doesn't fall behind on performance

Here's the article

When I try to play Hulu on my phone, I get this message most of the time. Ironically I'm able to Chromecast it to the TV just fine.
I bypass it by rewatching it on my tablet most of the time.
Screenshot_20210916-085900_Hulu.jpg

sooperhooper sooperhooper ya that's odd. tried running through your browser?
though shouldn't even have to do all that....
aye folk , i'm looking for some earbuds? Anything bass-heavy out there????

sooperhooper sooperhooper
aye folk , i'm looking for some earbuds? Anything bass-heavy out there????

Try in here

When I try to play Hulu on my phone, I get this message most of the time. Ironically I'm able to Chromecast it to the TV just fine.
I bypass it by rewatching it on my tablet most of the time.
Screenshot_20210916-085900_Hulu.jpg

I was having the same issue earlier this week. Ended up just not fooling with it and waited to watching something when I got home

Note 20 Ultra is so solid though and keeps up with everything current, not sure how much they could've squeezed in for this year.

From what I've read it was just this year with no note but that one was in the works for 2022
I've been seeing rumors that they might incorporate the S-Pen to the S22 Ultra. The S21 Ultra is already capable, so they might just have the S22 Ultra house the S-Pen this time around and embrace the functionality all together.

Edit: Nevermind, sooperhooper sooperhooper posted video.

Back
Top Bottom