• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bros.....I'm going to the dark side. iPhone 13 Pro Max will be my first ever iPhone. I've been with Android since the beginning:

Samsung S1 (Vibrant) > Nexus 4 > HTC M8 > Samsung Note 5 > Samsung S7 Edge > Samsung S10+ > Samsung S20 Ultra
Just keep that note 20 close by...

Bros.....I'm going to the dark side. iPhone 13 Pro Max will be my first ever iPhone. I've been with Android since the beginning:

Samsung S1 (Vibrant) > Nexus 4 > HTC M8 > Samsung Note 5 > Samsung S7 Edge > Samsung S10+ > Samsung S20 Ultra
triple-h-disgusted.gif

Unless iMessage and social media are important to you, you'll be back. I know I did :lol:

:lol: I wouldn't be surprised honestly. The new Pro Max ticks almost all of the major boxes (MFers need to activate AOD), so I had to do it.

I might come back sooner if Google and all of these networks stop ****ing around and get RCS working.

for whatever reason i had to send my active2 twice for the repair...man i never been this relieved i got a warranty...
anyway, they fixed it...good as new. so far..
the earbuds pro wouldn't stay in my ear long...especially if i move my mandibles...n i already switched them molds...
i deduced it's a design flaw. that bass is crazy though...

Phone plans can be had for so cheap now there's no reason to not have more than one phone. Especially if you're into tech like that.

Not everybody got it like that

Prepaid plans can be had for $30-$100 per year. Lower usage plans are perfect for backup/second line since most people are on wifi most of the time. I know y'all got at least one phone sitting in a drawer somewhere.

So 1st impressions on iPhone 13 Pro Max (as a formerly lifelong Android user):
  1. **** is heavy. May be good or bad depending on user. It's not a good thing for me, personally.
  2. I miss Pushbullet a lot. The closed-off sandbox Apple has set up makes it a nightmare for 3rd party devs to make apps that allow for communication between PC and iPhone.
  3. The lack of a nav bar at the bottom sucks. As a right handed phone user, the fact Apple put the back button at the top left is stupid. This is amplified with the larger Max models. I might just exchange for a non-Max for this reason.
  4. Lack of 3rd party home screen customization sucks.
  5. Apollo reddit app, which is supposedly the best for iOS, sucks.
  6. App library sucks.
  7. Lack of AOD sucks.
🤷

Sounds like you know what to do.
I tried the FaceTime Android thing today, it was a few easy steps but worked ok.

1. **** is heavy. May be good or bad depending on user. It's not a good thing for me, personally.
  2. I miss Pushbullet a lot. The closed-off sandbox Apple has set up makes it a nightmare for 3rd party devs to make apps that allow for communication between PC and iPhone.
  3. The lack of a nav bar at the bottom sucks. As a right handed phone user, the fact Apple put the back button at the top left is stupid. This is amplified with the larger Max models. I might just exchange for a non-Max for this reason.
  6. App library sucks.
  7. Lack of AOD sucks.
🤷

You hate to see it...
350x700px-LL-1df62c67_dwade-damn-sip-water_nr3ci8.gif

the only reason id get an iPhone is for the camera and to try something different since I've been on Android forever... still remember getting my first smartphone in 2010... I was big on camsites and android had flash so I can view the camsites so it was an easy decision to go with android

I feel like it'd be better on a social level with FaceTime/imessage and such. I'm not on social media so idc about that.

6. App library sucks.
  7. Lack of AOD sucks.
🤷
Yea another thing that turned me off iphones was the weight

Yea another thing that turned me off iphones was the weight
My girlfriend got the iphone 12 when it came out last year and it's heavy as **** too. She hates it, especially when being on the phone browsing for long periods of time. She keeps saying she's going back to Android when she can upgrade again. I got a pixel 3 and can't wait to upgrade to one of these newer phones coming out but screw those heavy *** iphones. Gonna check out this pixel 6 next week and decide if I want that or wait for a new Samsung in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom