• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have recommendations on a fast charging power brick? The two I own basically went out on me this morning.

This is on the way to my house as we speak.

It received some really solid reviews on slick deals and I caved. Hoping it lives up to the hype.

Mini 65W USB C Charger for MacBook Pro Air Fast Type C PD Travel Wall Charger GaN 30W Dual C USB A Quick Charging Power Adapter Foldable Plug for iPhone,Laptos,Tablets,Galaxy Samsung,Huawei,Mobile Amazon product ASIN B08L3PH4X2

5653EB7C-BEDC-4919-BE90-777D7111247A.jpeg

Spigen dropped a fire case with pen slot. Best case for the fold imo…it’s on Amazon for $45
Ad is lowkey racist. They wouldn't be using that text if it was a non black person

That's exactlyhow I feel about most rap music. That's another topic tho.
It's totally different.

Rap is art typically created by blacks or other minorities. Every now and then you get an Em who is so talented that his race does not hinder his career. However, if Em started to regularly use the N word he would be shunned by hip hop at large.

Samsung is a S. Korean company using the picture of a black man and incorrect English to appeal to a certain market. The ad almost screams trying to hard because of this. Black people aren't uneducated and let's be honest the usage of urban vernacular isn't gonna make anyone buy a $1k plus phone.

I'd rather you do what RL has done and make this something we should strive for rather than to talk down to us. Typically people spending that kinda money on a phone aren't using this type of English in a professional setting.

The professional setting is probably what's most important. If you trying to get money from me present your best self or keep it pushing.

Ad has racial undertones.

It's not extreme but I could see how ppl take offense.
It can go either way honestly. I'm not bothered by it.

Similarly, my manager was telling me that when he worked at a boost mobile call center, they had to answer the calls by saying "yo yo yo, this is boost mobile, where you at?"

The cringe is strong. No way a black person was in the room when they agreed on that.

Last edited:
It can go either way honestly. I'm not bothered by it.

Similarly, my manager was telling me that when he worked at a boost mobile called center, they had to answer the calls by saying "yo yo yo, this is boost mobile, where you at?"

The cringe is strong. No way a black person was in the room when they agreed on that.
This is the same thing but on a smaller scale.

That boost mobile thing is wild...

It's totally different.

Rap is art typically created by blacks or other minorities. Every now and then you get an Em who is so talented that his race does not hinder his career. However, if Em started to regularly use the N word he would be shunned by hip hop at large.

Samsung is a S. Korean company using the picture of a black man and incorrect English to appeal to a certain market. The ad almost screams trying to hard because of this. Black people aren't uneducated and let's be honest the usage of urban vernacular isn't gonna make anyone buy a $1k plus phone.

I'd rather you do what RL has done and make this something we should strive for rather than to talk down to us. Typically people spending that kinda money on a phone aren't using this type of English in a professional setting.

The professional setting is probably what's most important. If you trying to get money from me present your best self or keep it pushing.
That ad is from Spigen not Samsung.

Back
Top Bottom