• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samsung internet just had an update with a few nifty changes. Url bar can be moved to the bottom and there's a button to jump to the bottom of the page. Useful for this site.

Copped the tab s7 fe. It feels like an oversized Galaxy Note

Edit: after playing with it for a while, it's a great pickup. Glad I went with it instead of a laptop. It has all the Note features I like plus an input method that I wasn't even aware of: start writing in any text box and it converts it to text. Build quality is top notch too. Lowkey wish the phone was made of these material.

Last edited:
So verizon messages has gotten significantly better, so much so that I did the unthinkable and deleted Textra after almost a decade.
I got tired of my watch not displaying my messages properly and l think you have to have either the messages app or Verizon app for it to do so. Once l got this tablet, l knew I'd want my messages to populate there so I figured I'd give Verizon messages another shot. I can even place calls from my tablet through that app which was a pleasant surprise. Tons of other features too and customizations too. The main one for me was simply the color scheme. I want black with black or grey bubbles. I have no clue why so many messages clients default to colorful bubbles.

I got a Samsung Chromebook 4 gifted to me recently. Think it's normal price is pretty cheap like 200.

Works great for regular tasks like browsing the internet. Haven't tried anything else.

I have a home desktop setup, but chromebook is nice to grab if I'm wandering around the house.

I use it on "guest mode", mostly cause I was too lazy to setup anything, but guest mode is pretty convenient for my use case of just random browsing. It sandboxes everything you do and erases everything, including downloads, when you log off.

For some reason my apps take forever to load when I am connected to wifi at home... they load up fast and fine off the slower 4G network.... internet runs faster via wifi though. Really weird.

I did just upgrade to a new wifi 6 router, but I don't see why that would make the apps load slower...

Think I chipped the nib on my s pen when I dropped it on a hard surface. It's not responding the same on the screen. I've got a few more nibs, hopefully that'll work.

I'm THIS close to taking android 12 off my phone.
Then they dropped the patch, this better fix everything.

I switched off the beta too soon.

Any of you have any experience with cellular home internet? With my IT-challenged understanding, I can't see how cellular home internet would be as fast as a wired connection going to a wifi router.

-foe

My Google maps keeps closing when I'm using it if I turn my screen off or switch to certain apps. Anyone else experience this?

Any of you have any experience with cellular home internet? With my IT-challenged understanding, I can't see how cellular home internet would be as fast as a wired connection going to a wifi router.

-foe
It's not as fast or reliable...unless you have a strong 5g connection. Even then....still weak compared to wired connection.

Note users: calendar got an update that I think is pretty cool, instead of clicking on the day and adding the event, you can now simply write on it, which makes a lot of sense. I'm sure you won't get the alert tho.

Back
Top Bottom