• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by STOPIT5

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I'm gonna import a GNEX, Verizon is playing people.

I plan to do the same, hopefully Samsung decides to sell them directly to people on amazon and newegg, I'm not trying to pay the VAT.
I will be using it on straight talk (AT&T)  I pay only $45 a month.

Is that including data? Having data is must for me. I'm hopping on T-moible on family plan to save some money. Sprint milking left to right
30t6p3b.gif
Will be getting this by the end of december though ebay prices are going for $800-$850
sick.gif

Sorry I should have added that new line part. I got excited lol.

I had planned on adding one for the iPhone because I needed a new phone but I couldn't pass up a penny SGS II.

But if I were to cancel service with them, I have to pay two ETF fees?

Sorry I should have added that new line part. I got excited lol.

I had planned on adding one for the iPhone because I needed a new phone but I couldn't pass up a penny SGS II.

But if I were to cancel service with them, I have to pay two ETF fees?

I plan to do the same, hopefully Samsung decides to sell them directly to people on amazon and newegg, I'm not trying to pay the VAT.

Is that including data? Having data is must for me. I'm hopping on T-moible on family plan to save some money. Sprint milking left to right
30t6p3b.gif
Will be getting this by the end of december though ebay prices are going for $800-$850
sick.gif
Yes its including data, its really no different than the at&t unlimited plan. 5gb which I believe is the same cap at&t customers have. Which is fair enough for me.  I had simple mobile, which is $60 a month for 1gb data cap. (not a good enough deal for me).
Only thing is with straight talk you have to buy yourself into the service by buying one of their phones. The phone you'd need to get the sim card that works for android or iphone is the Nokia e71. Buy it directly from straight talk. I got the reconditioned one to save some $.

http://www.shopstraightta...iantExtensionId=11645607

Has to be from straight talk directly.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
Yes its including data, its really no different than the at&t unlimited plan. 5gb which I believe is the same cap at&t customers have. Which is fair enough for me.  I had simple mobile, which is $60 a month for 1gb data cap. (not a good enough deal for me).
Only thing is with straight talk you have to buy yourself into the service by buying one of their phones. The phone you'd need to get the sim card that works for android or iphone is the Nokia e71. Buy it directly from straight talk. I got the reconditioned one to save some $.

http://www.shopstraightta...iantExtensionId=11645607

Has to be from straight talk directly.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Amazon Wireless is having a HUGE smartphone sale.

Just copped a SGS II for a penny
pimp.gif

Free two day shipping too.

Finally decided to leave sprint terrible 3 g service verizon. I ordered the htc rezound. I was waiting for the nexus but couldn't wait that long. Verizon are doing terrible job with the release date.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Amazon Wireless is having a HUGE smartphone sale.

Just copped a SGS II for a penny
pimp.gif

Free two day shipping too.

Finally decided to leave sprint terrible 3 g service verizon. I ordered the htc rezound. I was waiting for the nexus but couldn't wait that long. Verizon are doing terrible job with the release date.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Oooo the screen is huge! And how are they going to act like every Android handset ever made doesn't have awful battery life.

A 30 second iPhone commercial takes a dump on anything the Galaxy SII can do. GTFOHWTBS

Oooo the screen is huge! And how are they going to act like every Android handset ever made doesn't have awful battery life.

A 30 second iPhone commercial takes a dump on anything the Galaxy SII can do. GTFOHWTBS

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Do yourself a favor and don't post here anymore, cause you seem not have anything to contribute about using a Android device. The premise of the this thread "Helping others" Its just a commercial you don't have to watch.

Do yourself a favor and don't post here anymore, cause you seem not have anything to contribute about using a Android device. The premise of the this thread "Helping others" Its just a commercial you don't have to watch.

Ive looked in the 4s thread out of curiousity. You guys are complaining about horrible battery life

Ive looked in the 4s thread out of curiousity. You guys are complaining about horrible battery life

World’s first Android device with Mirasol display has battery life measured in weeks
kyobo-mirasol.jpg

If the major theme in mobile technology this year was dual-core processors, consider 2012 to be the year of reducing battery drain. We will see more power efficient processors, modems, and smarter software, but most importantly we will have the next generation of display technology.

Leading the way is Qualcomm MEMS Technologies, Inc. (QMT) and their new Mirasol display. It is the industry’s first to use interferometric modulation (IMOD), which is a micro-electro-mechanical systems-based technology able to create color from ambient light. Simply put, the display only uses a fraction of the power of traditional LCD displays.

This week Qualcomm and Kyobo Book Centre, Korea’s largest seller of books, announced the world’s first e-reader to include Mirasol display technology. The main appeal of the Kyobo e-reader is its long battery life, promised to allow for “weeks of reading under typical usage.

World’s first Android device with Mirasol display has battery life measured in weeks
kyobo-mirasol.jpg

If the major theme in mobile technology this year was dual-core processors, consider 2012 to be the year of reducing battery drain. We will see more power efficient processors, modems, and smarter software, but most importantly we will have the next generation of display technology.

Leading the way is Qualcomm MEMS Technologies, Inc. (QMT) and their new Mirasol display. It is the industry’s first to use interferometric modulation (IMOD), which is a micro-electro-mechanical systems-based technology able to create color from ambient light. Simply put, the display only uses a fraction of the power of traditional LCD displays.

This week Qualcomm and Kyobo Book Centre, Korea’s largest seller of books, announced the world’s first e-reader to include Mirasol display technology. The main appeal of the Kyobo e-reader is its long battery life, promised to allow for “weeks of reading under typical usage.

But who hurt you, though?

But who hurt you, though?

Back
Top Bottom