Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.engadget.com/2...in-white-arriving-in-ti/

That thing is just oh so sexy
pimp.gif

If I can get written clarification via email on the line ETF vs line + device ETF then I'm all over it.  I want to either get the Rezound, resell and get the GNex unsubbed or get the Skyrocket, resell and hold off for the GNote.  But the wording is very vague on the Amazon site.  I can't tell if it's an ETF if you don't keep the line active for 181 days or if you have to have the specific device attached and the line for 181 days.  Cust rep sounded completely clueless when I called.

If I can get written clarification via email on the line ETF vs line + device ETF then I'm all over it.  I want to either get the Rezound, resell and get the GNex unsubbed or get the Skyrocket, resell and hold off for the GNote.  But the wording is very vague on the Amazon site.  I can't tell if it's an ETF if you don't keep the line active for 181 days or if you have to have the specific device attached and the line for 181 days.  Cust rep sounded completely clueless when I called.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Basicaly, if you don't keep your line open for 181 consecutive days, you will be charged $200 regardless of what phone is on there.
All they do is sell and activate. Everything else goes through the carrier of your choice.

Speaking of which, I definitely soft bricked my GSII 
indifferent.gif

NEVER have I bricked any type of anything but luckily it's restorable. 

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Basicaly, if you don't keep your line open for 181 consecutive days, you will be charged $200 regardless of what phone is on there.
All they do is sell and activate. Everything else goes through the carrier of your choice.

Speaking of which, I definitely soft bricked my GSII 
indifferent.gif

NEVER have I bricked any type of anything but luckily it's restorable. 

Picking up a SG SII tomorrow afternoon
pimp.gif
 Sorry iPhone 4……was about to cop the iPhone 4S today, then I seen I can cop the Galaxy Nexus for $750 unlocked
sick.gif

Picking up a brand new s2 for $350
pimp.gif

Only grip is….siri seems nice. Is there an android version of siri? I thought I seen a video recently of an siri like app for android that works just as well
nerd.gif

P.S

How is the S2 in NY…long island area speed wise?

pimp.gif
 Sorry iPhone 4……was about to cop the iPhone 4S today, then I seen I can cop the Galaxy Nexus for $750 unlocked
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Only grip is….siri seems nice. Is there an android version of siri? I thought I seen a video recently of an siri like app for android that works just as well
nerd.gif

P.S

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

pimp.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

P.S

What's your service?
7dk37y

pimp.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

P.S

What's your service?
7dk37y

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

pimp.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

P.S

What's your service?
7dk37y
ATT……….How is that battery life as well?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

pimp.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

P.S

What's your service?
7dk37y
ATT……….How is that battery life as well?

1st time andriod user here...

Well its not mine but my mom's mobile phone. she Upgraded to At&t GSII yesterday ($49)..now that she got smartphone data ($15/200MB). I would like to make sure that she's not going to exceed her data limit. only the weather widget currently on her phone's panel and i set it to update every 12hr. No social media connected, email is not set up. phone is connected to wifi most of the time.

should i worry about over usage of the data?

THANKS!

1st time andriod user here...

Well its not mine but my mom's mobile phone. she Upgraded to At&t GSII yesterday ($49)..now that she got smartphone data ($15/200MB). I would like to make sure that she's not going to exceed her data limit. only the weather widget currently on her phone's panel and i set it to update every 12hr. No social media connected, email is not set up. phone is connected to wifi most of the time.

should i worry about over usage of the data?

THANKS!

Got tired of waiting for the GNex so I broke down & copped the Epic 4G Touch for $.01 from Amazon.  I really wanted the Nexus but I'm not trying to wait forever for it on Verizon and still pay $300.  If I knew a window on the GSM hitting, I'd wait it out but I've had a dumbphone for 6 months now. 

I might see if it's worth importing the GNote and switching to Verizon but SGSII + ICS port should be more than enough to hold me down.

Got tired of waiting for the GNex so I broke down & copped the Epic 4G Touch for $.01 from Amazon.  I really wanted the Nexus but I'm not trying to wait forever for it on Verizon and still pay $300.  If I knew a window on the GSM hitting, I'd wait it out but I've had a dumbphone for 6 months now. 

I might see if it's worth importing the GNote and switching to Verizon but SGSII + ICS port should be more than enough to hold me down.

Im a bit new to Android. Im on AT&T and I'm trying to figure out which is the best phone. What is the difference between the S2 and the Skyrocket?

Back
Top Bottom