Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by yayer

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Only grip is….siri seems nice. Is there an android version of siri? I thought I seen a video recently of an siri like app for android that works just as well
nerd.gif
yea it's called "voice command" and came out 8 months before siri
it just doesn't do your scheduling doe

there's also iris which is more for lulz

False. "There are many other personalized features in Siri, including the ability to set reminders based on your location. You can ask Siri to remind you to pick up milk once you leave work, or to buy donuts for the office as you're leaving home. Location-based reminder functionality can also be used in non-Siri devices running iOS 5 through the Reminders app.

Siri can also process and store your personal relationships. You can tell Siri who your mother is, who your siblings are and so on. And, as long as those people are in your address book, Siri will call them upon request. So you can say, for example, "Call Mom" instead of "Call Joan Smith" (or whatever you mother's name happens to be).

Siri also offers a number of extras that Voice Actions currently doesn't have, such as the ability to schedule calendar events, get stock info, retrieve basic facts and figures from Wolfram Alpha, and set alarms and timers."

No lie, Siri is the bomb.com. You don't realize how useful it is to set your alarm or schedule by voice in the real world until you have the option.

Real life example: I'm making dinner and my girlfriend texts me. My hands are dirty so instead of cleaning my hands I just use the clean part of pinky knuckle and activate Siri.

Siri reads the message, I reply. We send about 5 texts back and forth and all I have to do is press the home button
pimp.gif

dude is the technology version of sillyputty

Soooo the Droid 4 looks like it's basically a RAZR with a keyboard.
I am sad, looks like I'll be getting the Galaxy Nexus now...or wait until summer for the Edge. If that even comes to VZW

Only grip is….siri seems nice. Is there an android version of siri? I thought I seen a video recently of an siri like app for android that works just as well
nerd.gif

False. "There are many other personalized features in Siri, including the ability to set reminders based on your location. You can ask Siri to remind you to pick up milk once you leave work, or to buy donuts for the office as you're leaving home. Location-based reminder functionality can also be used in non-Siri devices running iOS 5 through the Reminders app.

Siri can also process and store your personal relationships. You can tell Siri who your mother is, who your siblings are and so on. And, as long as those people are in your address book, Siri will call them upon request. So you can say, for example, "Call Mom" instead of "Call Joan Smith" (or whatever you mother's name happens to be).

Siri also offers a number of extras that Voice Actions currently doesn't have, such as the ability to schedule calendar events, get stock info, retrieve basic facts and figures from Wolfram Alpha, and set alarms and timers."

No lie, Siri is the bomb.com. You don't realize how useful it is to set your alarm or schedule by voice in the real world until you have the option.

Real life example: I'm making dinner and my girlfriend texts me. My hands are dirty so instead of cleaning my hands I just use the clean part of pinky knuckle and activate Siri.

Siri reads the message, I reply. We send about 5 texts back and forth and all I have to do is press the home button
pimp.gif

Real Life:
Salida.jpg

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Real Life:
Salida.jpg

got my HTC Rezound from amazon this week. it a great phone i love the 4G LTE from verizon
pimp.gif

But coming from sprint SG S2 epic touch it dont compare. Rezound is a lil heavy and im statring to hate sense UI. but overall a great phone.

also the there is no full root yet and the Dev community on verizon is very low compared to sprint. My plan is to keep it for a while untill Galaxy Nexus is Finally released

sell it on CL or ebay and pay the difference to copp Nexus.

got my HTC Rezound from amazon this week. it a great phone i love the 4G LTE from verizon
pimp.gif

But coming from sprint SG S2 epic touch it dont compare. Rezound is a lil heavy and im statring to hate sense UI. but overall a great phone.

also the there is no full root yet and the Dev community on verizon is very low compared to sprint. My plan is to keep it for a while untill Galaxy Nexus is Finally released

sell it on CL or ebay and pay the difference to copp Nexus.

The Dev community depends on the phone not the carrier. The Rezound just came out and most people on VZW are waiting for the Galaxy Nexus so there wont be many devs for that phone.
The dev community for the Droid Incredible is amazing.

The Dev community depends on the phone not the carrier. The Rezound just came out and most people on VZW are waiting for the Galaxy Nexus so there wont be many devs for that phone.
The dev community for the Droid Incredible is amazing.

Anybody have the app Drag Racing? I've been playing it for a good minute, finally got my bugatti ss. It was addicting for a while, but everyone has the same dam exact car which makes it kind of bland. I can't just tune up some random car because it will get smoked by the regulars.

Anybody have the app Drag Racing? I've been playing it for a good minute, finally got my bugatti ss. It was addicting for a while, but everyone has the same dam exact car which makes it kind of bland. I can't just tune up some random car because it will get smoked by the regulars.

I sold out android fam lol.. I traded in my galaxy s2 for the iphone 4s within my 14 days.. I just did it cause I have never had an iphone and they seem to hold their value alot longer.. Like i could prolly trade my iphone 4s for sg 2 like 6months from now easy if i chose to do so.. But 6 months from now it will prolly be 2 better android phones than the galaxy s2 that people will be checking for.. Have to think about value when u sign a 2 year contract lol

I will be back fam

I sold out android fam lol.. I traded in my galaxy s2 for the iphone 4s within my 14 days.. I just did it cause I have never had an iphone and they seem to hold their value alot longer.. Like i could prolly trade my iphone 4s for sg 2 like 6months from now easy if i chose to do so.. But 6 months from now it will prolly be 2 better android phones than the galaxy s2 that people will be checking for.. Have to think about value when u sign a 2 year contract lol

I will be back fam

Alright people I need your help getting a new phone!!! Im with T-mobile and im ready for an upgrade!!!

Should I wait til next year or should I get the new Galaxy 2? Help me out broskis!!! Thanks.

Alright people I need your help getting a new phone!!! Im with T-mobile and im ready for an upgrade!!!

Should I wait til next year or should I get the new Galaxy 2? Help me out broskis!!! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom