• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a LG G2X today off craigslist for cheap, 100 bucks.

Got tired of my HTC G2, was f'ing up big time, not to mention my screen was cracked for like 3 months lol.

Should last me til' the new phones start rolling in this spring/summer!

Got tired of my HTC G2, was f'ing up big time, not to mention my screen was cracked for like 3 months lol.

im a sprint user is it worth getting a samsung galaxy s2 right now or waiting til something better comes out? im currently on an evo 4g but i cracked my screen (it still works fine, but it makes we want a new phone whenever i look at it now haha). so should i get the S2 or will something like the galaxy note or galaxy s3 be coming to sprint anytime soon?

im a sprint user is it worth getting a samsung galaxy s2 right now or waiting til something better comes out? im currently on an evo 4g but i cracked my screen (it still works fine, but it makes we want a new phone whenever i look at it now haha). so should i get the S2 or will something like the galaxy note or galaxy s3 be coming to sprint anytime soon?

^galaxy nexus supposed to be dropping mid April. I have the Evo also, im just trying to wait and see whats coming out and when so i can make a decision instead of just going with the galaxy nexus right away.

^galaxy nexus supposed to be dropping mid April. I have the Evo also, im just trying to wait and see whats coming out and when so i can make a decision instead of just going with the galaxy nexus right away.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Thought you were rolling with the Amaze?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I had it for about 3 weeks, til'I got my bill and had like 400 bucks in extra charges because I upgradedearly and changed my plan.. back to t-mobile it went.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I had it for about 3 weeks, til'I got my bill and had like 400 bucks in extra charges because I upgradedearly and changed my plan.. back to t-mobile it went.
laugh.gif

Sooo, i just upgrade from Iphone 4 to Galaxy Note ...loving it sooo far ...anything i need too know? copped the 32gb micro SD off amazon and Zenus Capsule Stand case .... 
happy.gif

Sooo, i just upgrade from Iphone 4 to Galaxy Note ...loving it sooo far ...anything i need too know? copped the 32gb micro SD off amazon and Zenus Capsule Stand case .... 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

This ive been waiting on the galaxy nexus for awhile, i just dont wanna get it and the sg3 or that other htc phone i heard about drop in june. But i dont wanna wait anymore. I been rolling with the evo since release date and both of my brothers got the Sg2 , im ready to move on.

This ive been waiting on the galaxy nexus for awhile, i just dont wanna get it and the sg3 or that other htc phone i heard about drop in june. But i dont wanna wait anymore. I been rolling with the evo since release date and both of my brothers got the Sg2 , im ready to move on.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Wait. Sprint has will be dropping support for wimax which the Gs2 has. LTE is the new wireless standard dont buy a device that will lose support.

Wait. Sprint has will be dropping support for wimax which the Gs2 has. LTE is the new wireless standard dont buy a device that will lose support.

Not sure if I should pick up the galaxy nexus or the new HTC that's coming out for sprint...both look like beasts. Either way there will probably be a new phone that blows both of them out of the water by the holiday season...cell phone technology moves way too fast these days to stay current
laugh.gif

Not sure if I should pick up the galaxy nexus or the new HTC that's coming out for sprint...both look like beasts. Either way there will probably be a new phone that blows both of them out of the water by the holiday season...cell phone technology moves way too fast these days to stay current
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I agree that he should wait, but what you said about Sprint dropping WiMAX isn't correct. That's one of the big obstacles with Sprint bringing in LTE. Even after they start using LTE, they still have a contract with the company providing WiMAX. So there will be a WiMAX signal for at least the couple years.

Back
Top Bottom