• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HTC EVO ONE: First Press Shot
HTC-EVO-ONE.jpg

This is the HTC EVO ONE (codename:Jewel) that Sprint will reportedly launch on Wednesday, pictured between the HTC One X for AT&T and the T-Mobile-bound HTC One S. As one of the Now Network's premiere LTE handsets, the EVO ONE promises to usher in a new cellular broadband technology in much the same manner as the HTC EVO 4G heralded the company's ill-fated WiMax rollout.

Rumored by Android Central to sport a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm along with a 4.7-inch, 720p display and 16GB of internal memory, the EVO ONE should make a worthy successor the EVO 3D -- which is itself tipped to land on Sprint prepaid operator Virgin Mobile in the next few months as the HTC EVO V 4G (where it will join the HTC One V; confused yet?). With an alleged eight-megapixel camera and two-megapixel webcam, the Ice Cream Sandwich-powered EVO ONE should offer the same Sense 4.0 experience as the rest of the One series, although it's also said to add a kickstand and capacious 2650mAh battery. Improved haptic feedback and NFC capablities should also be on board.

Stay tuned for the full details on Wednesday, and expect an early June commercial release (specifically the 6th, according to AC).

HTC EVO ONE: First Press Shot
HTC-EVO-ONE.jpg

This is the HTC EVO ONE (codename:Jewel) that Sprint will reportedly launch on Wednesday, pictured between the HTC One X for AT&T and the T-Mobile-bound HTC One S. As one of the Now Network's premiere LTE handsets, the EVO ONE promises to usher in a new cellular broadband technology in much the same manner as the HTC EVO 4G heralded the company's ill-fated WiMax rollout.

Rumored by Android Central to sport a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm along with a 4.7-inch, 720p display and 16GB of internal memory, the EVO ONE should make a worthy successor the EVO 3D -- which is itself tipped to land on Sprint prepaid operator Virgin Mobile in the next few months as the HTC EVO V 4G (where it will join the HTC One V; confused yet?). With an alleged eight-megapixel camera and two-megapixel webcam, the Ice Cream Sandwich-powered EVO ONE should offer the same Sense 4.0 experience as the rest of the One series, although it's also said to add a kickstand and capacious 2650mAh battery. Improved haptic feedback and NFC capablities should also be on board.

Stay tuned for the full details on Wednesday, and expect an early June commercial release (specifically the 6th, according to AC).

my galaxy nexus arrived yesterday.

i'm pretty much all set up.

my notification led works rarely and sporadically... any one else experienced this?

my notification led works rarely and sporadically... any one else experienced this?

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

Same here. Sometimes I forget that I even have a notification light 
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUSERROR

Originally Posted by piczon1983

ohwell.gif

Light Flow
I forgot to mention I tried Light Flow last night too and nada.
I know it's such a minute thing but I was lowkey pumped for the multi color led notification light on the gn which would be cooler then the green/orange light on my inspire. at least the inspire worked though.

I'm researching fixes so I'll report back.

ohwell.gif

Light Flow
I know it's such a minute thing but I was lowkey pumped for the multi color led notification light on the gn which would be cooler then the green/orange light on my inspire. at least the inspire worked though.

ohwell.gif

Light Flow

mmk.. after reinstalling light flow I'm good.
I had to make sure I went through every notification for it to be active though. fyi

dumb that the light doesn't work stock though.

maybe google is fixing it with 4.0.4

ohwell.gif

Light Flow

mmk.. after reinstalling light flow I'm good.
I had to make sure I went through every notification for it to be active though. fyi

dumb that the light doesn't work stock though.

maybe google is fixing it with 4.0.4

^  i turned off my notification light on my galaxy nexus all together.. it murdered my battery a few times when i fell asleep with it next to me and it flashed for a few hours and i have the extended battery..

^  i turned off my notification light on my galaxy nexus all together.. it murdered my battery a few times when i fell asleep with it next to me and it flashed for a few hours and i have the extended battery..

Back
Top Bottom