• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lost my iphone the other day.. Atrix for $50.. worth it?.. are the devs still supporting this phone?
i know i was bashing this phone when it 1st came out 
laugh.gif
.. but i dont want to spend $200 on another iphone or that new samsung..

Originally Posted by proper english

lost my iphone the other day.. Atrix for $50.. worth it?.. are the devs still supporting this phone?
laugh.gif

Yeah. In fact, the bootloader will officially be unlocked soon in a gingerbread update, and I think devs already unlocked it unofficially, meaning that more and more development will be happening in the coming weeks.

laugh.gif

Yeah. In fact, the bootloader will officially be unlocked soon in a gingerbread update, and I think devs already unlocked it unofficially, meaning that more and more development will be happening in the coming weeks.

The bootloader for the Atrix has been bypassed/unlocked unofficially. 

2.3.4 leaked as well.

I dunno how far along CM7 is for the thing though.

patiently waiting for the GS2 that doesn't seem to be coming along fast enough. I'll grab one off of ebay if I have to.
sick.gif

The bootloader for the Atrix has been bypassed/unlocked unofficially. 

2.3.4 leaked as well.

I dunno how far along CM7 is for the thing though.

patiently waiting for the GS2 that doesn't seem to be coming along fast enough. I'll grab one off of ebay if I have to.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif

yea i just got done browsing some youtube vids of atrix roms.. potential finally being realized. 
pimp.gif

refurb phone came out to $66 shipped from ATT.. should be here by wednesday. 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif

yea i just got done browsing some youtube vids of atrix roms.. potential finally being realized. 
pimp.gif

refurb phone came out to $66 shipped from ATT.. should be here by wednesday. 

Anyone know how long it takes for sprint to let you activate a phone that was on an account where the bill never got paid?

I heard its only a few months, but i keep hearing different stuff.

Anyone know how long it takes for sprint to let you activate a phone that was on an account where the bill never got paid?

I heard its only a few months, but i keep hearing different stuff.

sorry if this has been asked already but which phones the best for sprint right now? thinking of copping the evo 3d tomorrow

sorry if this has been asked already but which phones the best for sprint right now? thinking of copping the evo 3d tomorrow

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

evo3D is where its at

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

evo3D is where its at

Back
Top Bottom