Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by davizzy

haven't peeped this thread in some time now. anyways my ipod recently broke and want to use my EVO as my music device now. Problem is that music sounds like trash and want it to sound better. So my question is which music player should I use or should I just buy an ipod? currently using MIUI if that matters.

Buy PowerAMP

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Switched to an iphone, and it sucks.
frown.gif
that bad? I was thinking about switching to the iPhone if Sprint would have let me do the early upgrade thing, prolly good thing I didn't
Man the hardware is nice and all that but android just seems so much simpler to me. Maybe because I've been using it for 2+ years, idk. Don't believe the hype though, seriously.
I came from an Evo 3D CherryJ23. To those who are thinking of making the switch....don't.

frown.gif
that bad? I was thinking about switching to the iPhone if Sprint would have let me do the early upgrade thing, prolly good thing I didn't
Man the hardware is nice and all that but android just seems so much simpler to me. Maybe because I've been using it for 2+ years, idk. Don't believe the hype though, seriously.
I came from an Evo 3D CherryJ23. To those who are thinking of making the switch....don't.

frown.gif
Interesting. For some reason, I always thought iPhones were more user friendly and easier to use. Guess I'll stick to my SG2 for sure.

frown.gif
Interesting. For some reason, I always thought iPhones were more user friendly and easier to use. Guess I'll stick to my SG2 for sure.

Going from a SGS2 to a iphone is like going from your own home back to your parents house

Going from a SGS2 to a iphone is like going from your own home back to your parents house

frown.gif
My mayne, Daytona 5000 with the timely advice.  I owne you a drink par.  Good looks, was looking to unload my nexus tomorrow and acquire an iphone 4s.

frown.gif
My mayne, Daytona 5000 with the timely advice.  I owne you a drink par.  Good looks, was looking to unload my nexus tomorrow and acquire an iphone 4s.

Currently have a rooted Captivate but I used the 4s and it's beastly I don't know why people hating. Hope this thread is not 99% fanboys.

Currently have a rooted Captivate but I used the 4s and it's beastly I don't know why people hating. Hope this thread is not 99% fanboys.

I might be switching to the iPhone soon. I <3 IOS but that lil +#+ screen though ......

I'm getting a nexus s for my replacement phone til June. Ics early
pimp.gif

I might be switching to the iPhone soon. I <3 IOS but that lil +#+ screen though ......

I'm getting a nexus s for my replacement phone til June. Ics early
pimp.gif

running ICS on the xoom and
eek.gif

this is so smooth and the keyboard lag on forums is completely gone...
pimp.gif

running ICS on the xoom and
eek.gif

this is so smooth and the keyboard lag on forums is completely gone...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom