• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got rid of that EVO 3D and switch too a nexus s 4G and gave the 3D to My sister she was given the nexus through a sprint replacement after her EVO 4G Port went bad She actually likes HTC SENSE -_- ill bang this phone till the galaxy nexus comes out for sprint.

Got rid of that EVO 3D and switch too a nexus s 4G and gave the 3D to My sister she was given the nexus through a sprint replacement after her EVO 4G Port went bad She actually likes HTC SENSE -_- ill bang this phone till the galaxy nexus comes out for sprint.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Same thing I did bro and I don't regret it (gave the 3D to my girl)

If you want the best ICS rom for the NS4G ill put u on

There's like 100 different ones on XDA and ive flashed all of em

I finally tried to give it a go and root my E4GT and figured it would be a breeze since I had already hacked Blackberry 7 to my 9700 when it was still on 5.0.  Wasn't to breezy for me 
tired.gif

Apparently Samsung (or this phone) is VERY finnicky about the phone getting recognized by the USB so after 2 different CPUs I thought I was ready to roll but hadn't actually installed the drivers.  Ended up with a flippin brick for a good while until somehow I got it back into download mode.  Got SU on it but when I checked still didn't have proper root.  Finallhy got the 1-click root to work and now rooted, no CIQ and have CWM.  

Kinda nervous to keep going after I soft bricked earlier but I'ma try to get a ICS ROM going & see where it goes; if not, just settle for some Go Launcher stuff.  Trying to make the phone appealing so I can resell as soon as a solid release date comes down for the Note/Nexus on Sprint.

I finally tried to give it a go and root my E4GT and figured it would be a breeze since I had already hacked Blackberry 7 to my 9700 when it was still on 5.0.  Wasn't to breezy for me 
tired.gif

Apparently Samsung (or this phone) is VERY finnicky about the phone getting recognized by the USB so after 2 different CPUs I thought I was ready to roll but hadn't actually installed the drivers.  Ended up with a flippin brick for a good while until somehow I got it back into download mode.  Got SU on it but when I checked still didn't have proper root.  Finallhy got the 1-click root to work and now rooted, no CIQ and have CWM.  

Kinda nervous to keep going after I soft bricked earlier but I'ma try to get a ICS ROM going & see where it goes; if not, just settle for some Go Launcher stuff.  Trying to make the phone appealing so I can resell as soon as a solid release date comes down for the Note/Nexus on Sprint.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I'm making the same move brahs. might not even root my NS4G. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When is the GNex supposed to drop for sprint anyway?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I'm making the same move brahs. might not even root my NS4G. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When is the GNex supposed to drop for sprint anyway?

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Originally Posted by moundraised23

nerd.gif

how big is the Gnex compared to iphone?
i gave the sg2 a shot (tmobile), coming from a berry, and its a tad too big for my liking

anyone?

gnex is slightly bigger than the s2 though

comparison pic

galaxy-nexus-iphone.jpg

preciate that kind sir 
i'm just not a fan of these big ++* phones

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

nerd.gif

how big is the Gnex compared to iphone?
i gave the sg2 a shot (tmobile), coming from a berry, and its a tad too big for my liking

anyone?

gnex is slightly bigger than the s2 though

comparison pic

galaxy-nexus-iphone.jpg

preciate that kind sir 
i'm just not a fan of these big ++* phones

Is a SD card needed to root using ODIN? Seems like it is, according to the guides I've been reading.

Is a SD card needed to root using ODIN? Seems like it is, according to the guides I've been reading.

Man android need to chill with these massive screens lol.. I had evo 4g for a year and I was cool with 4.3 but anything bigger is OD imo.. If galaxy nexus was between 4 and 4.3 inches I wouldve considered copping.. I hope this trend dies real fast or ill prolly stay with the iphone 4s

Man android need to chill with these massive screens lol.. I had evo 4g for a year and I was cool with 4.3 but anything bigger is OD imo.. If galaxy nexus was between 4 and 4.3 inches I wouldve considered copping.. I hope this trend dies real fast or ill prolly stay with the iphone 4s

The screen itself on the G-NEX is just a tab but bigger than the Evo. Yall gotta remember the software buttons are part of the screen and they don't go anywhere unless your watching a movie. Ive held both in my hand and the Nex is thinner , lighter , and more comfortable to hold than the Evo.

The screen itself on the G-NEX is just a tab but bigger than the Evo. Yall gotta remember the software buttons are part of the screen and they don't go anywhere unless your watching a movie. Ive held both in my hand and the Nex is thinner , lighter , and more comfortable to hold than the Evo.

Upgrade coming next month. Any advice on which one to get? Im on AT&T btw.

Galxy S2
Galaxy S2 Skyrocket ( Im in an LTE area)
wait to see if Apple brings something new?

Upgrade coming next month. Any advice on which one to get? Im on AT&T btw.

Galxy S2
Galaxy S2 Skyrocket ( Im in an LTE area)
wait to see if Apple brings something new?

[h4]Sprint gets 4G LTE, Galaxy Nexus and LG Viper: It's official[/h4]
By Mat Smith   posted Jan 9th 2012 12:57PM

In the midst of a rival's developer conference, Sprint's snuck out an official page for its (already leaked) 4G network. Anyone living in Dallas, Atlanta, Houston and San Antonio can expect to see 4G coverage pop up alongside "improved 3G coverage." The first device to land will be an LTE-flavored Galaxy Nexus, and according to the official page, Google Wallet is coming along for the ride. The illusive LGViper is also apparently riding those 4G waves, alongside a new router that'll connect to 3G and LTE signals.

[h4]Sprint gets 4G LTE, Galaxy Nexus and LG Viper: It's official[/h4]
By Mat Smith   posted Jan 9th 2012 12:57PM

In the midst of a rival's developer conference, Sprint's snuck out an official page for its (already leaked) 4G network. Anyone living in Dallas, Atlanta, Houston and San Antonio can expect to see 4G coverage pop up alongside "improved 3G coverage." The first device to land will be an LTE-flavored Galaxy Nexus, and according to the official page, Google Wallet is coming along for the ride. The illusive LGViper is also apparently riding those 4G waves, alongside a new router that'll connect to 3G and LTE signals.

Back
Top Bottom