• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ lol, good point. that's why i'll only get a flagship/well-supported device. and that's why i'm tired of every manufacturer and his momma trying to make a phone -- samsung, lg, sony, motorola, htc... am i missing any? it's ridiculous and unnecessary. the only differences between these phones are the trash software/bloatware/launcher that they put on, which is the exact same stuff you instantly want to get rid of.

may a single nexus come to rule us all.

/rant
Exactlyyyyyy why I been team nexus after my first android (galaxy s)

I'd cop a note 2 if it had the support the nexus got that **** is a huge deal breaker

Posted from my N4 :pimp:

Nexus master race checking in

Last edited:
First leaked image of HTC's rumored M7 flagship Android phone surfaces

By Chris Welch on January 16, 2013 11:14 am Email @chriswelch
HTC M7 evleaks

You're looking at the first image of what's believed to be HTC's upcoming M7 flagship smartphone. The photo of the Android device's front half (which bears some resemblance to the iPhone 5's rear) comes courtesy of @evleaks at Unwired View, where hardware specifications for the rumored M7 were published last month. It's hard to take away much from the image, though it seems to lend credence to the device being dominated by a 4.7-inch display. HTC has also apparently gone a bit grille-happy with the M7, drilling sets of tiny holes for both the earpiece and microphone.

Curiously, HTC branding is nowhere to be seen, leading Unwired View to conclude we're seeing the device in non-final form. "The render is apparently part of a short animation clip instructing new owners on first-time SIM card installation," says @evleaks. Apart from the two grilles, we also see a front-facing camera and the typical pairing of proximity / light sensors. Unfortunately it looks as though we'll need to wait until Mobile World Congress next month for the full story on hardware specs and HTC's latest Sense software. The company is in dire need of a smartphone capable of drawing consumers after recently posting its lowest profit since 2004.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/1/16/3882550/first-leaked-image-of-htc-m7-android-smartphone

Whoa! Now this is what HTC needs to bring them back in the game!

Edit: It really looks like the back of an iPhone 5 once you get a better look at it..

Last edited:
back in the game? the One X is the best non-nexus phone out for android right now

Agreed, but that's all subjective. The One X's sales figures were bad and HTC's profits continued to plummet. When I say back in the game, I mean it could bring them to the level that the S3 brought to Samsung. The phone looks fantastic

Agreed, but that's all subjective. The One X's sales figures were bad and HTC's profits continued to plummet. When I say back in the game, I mean it could bring them to the level that the S3 brought to Samsung. The phone looks fantastic

word cause I believe the s3 is better than even the nexus 4...so... :rolleyes

back in the game? the One X is the best non-nexus phone out for android right now

word cause I believe the s3 is better than even the nexus 4...so... :rolleyes

o snap o:

Last edited:
the lack of microsd slot on the nexus devices is annoying :smh:
32gb is not enough!

I previously had the gnex with 32GB now I have the N4 with 16 and it hasn't been a problem. I still have over half of my memory. Would it be nice to have more? Yeah.... Is it a big deal? No.

the lack of microsd slot on the nexus devices is annoying :smh:
32gb is not enough!

I previously had the gnex with 32GB now I have the N4 with 16 and it hasn't been a problem. I still have over half of my memory. Would it be nice to have more? Yeah.... Is it a big deal? No.

it is a big deal
even on the nexus 7 32 aint cutting it & this otg cable dangling all over the place is annoying >D
dont tell me to delete my content either >D
even the iOS devices have 64gb options :smh:

Everything is Cloud now so it is whatever

:smh: yall encouraging them

I hate how carriers don't provide true unlimited data, yet phone companies are pushing cloud services now ...

Um, I haven't turned off my hotspot in like 2 or 3 days since I have truly unlimited on TMO.

Can't speak for anyone else but I know party of the reason I was having space issues on my GNex was my nandroids sucking up so much space. It's not just the backups themselves but the blobs, etc in the clockwork mod folder also.

Now I keep my most recent backup locally and put any others I want top hang on to in Dropbox.

I just got a Nexus 7 tablet and its :pimp: Any must have apps for tablet? I have an iPhone so I haven't been on the Android market for a while and there's so many incompatible apps :\

dont have any app suggestions but i would recommend getting flashing a rom like smoothrom to greatly enhance your experience with the nexus 7 :smokin

not sure. it has a widget with controls. not sure why they don't build that into the notification thing for Pandora.

[h2]Sony highlights design and connectivity in Xperia Z promo video[/h2]

By Alex Dobie   | Jan 16 2013 | 8:21 am  | 20 COMMENTS

Based on our impressions last week, we'd say the Xperia Z  is the most promising Sony phone since the original Xperia Arc. It's a 5-inch, 1080p device packing Qualcomm's latest quad-core Snapdragon S4, 4G LTE data and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, contained within a sexy glass chassis. If you missed out on the recent CES  unveiling, Sony's published a two-minute promotional video covering the major features of the phone -- from the usual Bravia Engine and HD Reality Display nonsense to more tangible stuff like the design, the 13MP camera and connectivity with other Sony gadgets.

You'll find the video embedded above. When you're done, don't forget to check out our hands-on coverage of the Xperia Z from Las Vega

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom