Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you drove your "M3" in here?
nerd.gif
na pulled out the skyline

I never liked Key Lime Pie as a name because it has such a strong "L" component to it, which kind of disrupts the alphabetical scheme. Jelly Bean and ICS have other letters obviously but they aren't the subsequent alphabetical letter.

Last edited:
htc one for whats out now. a few months ago i would have said GS4, but for my taste i saw lag every time i used it., I only reccomend the gs4 to people because at least it will be supported for 2 years while HTC might try to reinvent itself once again nxt year.
Completely agree . The one was the best overall experience I had with android this year. But Htc is known to pull shady tactics when it comes to support so g4 or note 3 is probably good for at least 2 years

I can upgrade any time i want but i dont know if i can let go of this One. G2 looks like my next phone tho, after having the note 2 the size got annoying so i dont think im getting a note 3.

Actually i take that back, i dont know what im getting. Probably gonna wait for the nexus 5

Last edited:
I'm gonna cop a white G2 and throw a stock 4.4 ROM on it after the N5 drops. I'm hearing way too many good things about the audio , screen , and most importantly the battery life.

What cases are you guys using for the HTC One :nerd: I vaguely remember some nice cases in here but that was a few months ago

:lol:

the google versions only named after desserts anyway

True that. Didn't think about that last night when I was posting.

Without searching desserts with an "L" or an "M," what else do you think could be it? Muffin? too plain for Google standards I would think...

Actually if they don't use Mango since M$ used it & Muffin is too plain, they just might go with Molasses :lol:

Or Mousse? :nerd:

My Nexus 4 has been having some trouble with battery life. I literally charge the phone until the battery is full. My phone sits in my pocket when I'm at work since I could barely text because its so busy. By the time I get out of an 8 hour shift my phone only has 20% charge left.

The only time its heavily used is on the train ride to and from work, which only takes about 25 minutes. All I do is browse the web and listen to music on my phone during that time. How can I get better battery life out of this phone?

Back
Top Bottom