• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Nexus 4 has been having some trouble with battery life. I literally charge the phone until the battery is full. My phone sits in my pocket when I'm at work since I could barely text because its so busy. By the time I get out of an 8 hour shift my phone only has 20% charge left.

The only time its heavily used is on the train ride to and from work, which only takes about 25 minutes. All I do is browse the web and listen to music on my phone during that time. How can I get better battery life out of this phone?

Turn off data if your not using it. If you're getting poor signal, you're phones constantly gonna be searching for signal while draining better.

A guy at work just showed me this. :x :smokin
I am very intrigued by this, but it would take tons of reputable vendors for it to actually take off and be worth anything for the masses.

My Nexus 4 has been having some trouble with battery life. I literally charge the phone until the battery is full. My phone sits in my pocket when I'm at work since I could barely text because its so busy. By the time I get out of an 8 hour shift my phone only has 20% charge left.

The only time its heavily used is on the train ride to and from work, which only takes about 25 minutes. All I do is browse the web and listen to music on my phone during that time. How can I get better battery life out of this phone?

Sounds like you have stuff running in the background that's eating up the battery. Post a screenshot of the battery use screen.

d820-fcc-nexus-5.jpg

:nerd:

My S3 been sucking *** lately. I fully charged two batteries and ran through them both within 16 hours at work.
:smh:

Sleek ui and lockscreen where can I download :pimp:

Edit: Jk misses the part where it clearly says download

Last edited:
Doubt that's the nexus 5, but it would be sick if it was .

brah its the N5.

Update: Leaks so far suggest there will be at least two different Nexus 5 models. The model leaked last week (called LG-D820) had wireless radios that could support AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile LTE. Today's FCC filing shows a model known as LG-VS980, which is explained in the filing as being "identical" to the previously-certified LG G2 for Verizon Wireless save for "some" hardware and software changes. The filing shows that this model has radios that could support Verizon's LTE bands, namely 13 and 4, as well as the carrier's 3G CDMA network. It also has GSM radios for global roaming. It certainly isn't clear what Google and LG's plans are for the this new Nexus device, but these filings suggest that there's a possibility that all four carriers could get the smartphone.

Counting my bred.....

What cases are you guys using for the HTC One :nerd: I vaguely remember some nice cases in here but that was a few months ago
Been using a couple different ones
I have an otter box

And a couple diff colors of these
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=111095300301

Going to buy this one next I like having different colors on deck

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=130987601508

This is also really nice
http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?kw=htc...2053742.m2428.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xhtc+one+meifeng

Last edited:
Note 2 might not get the Kit-Kat Update for god knows how long plus it might be like the S4 was to the S3. Just a cm longer with smaller bezels. The Leaked picture made it seem the same size. Also with the Nexus 7 now being called the Nexus 7 2013 it might really be the Nexus 4 2013

The
Errbody gettin da N5? And if it's at 5 inches, then **** this Note2 bruh.

The physical dimensions are actually smaller than the N4 but the screen has grown to 4.96. I'll have my $ ready cause I can barely browse without freezing/lag issues on the GNex and have to stay on the N7 at home.

I just hope and pray that they finally take a page from Apple and sell the device within 2 weeks of the official announcement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom