• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about copping the note 3 this week since I'm guessing I had the note 2 for a while is the size bothersome? And how quickly do u get over the size ?

Isn't the note 3 the same size but just thinner?

I moved from the iPhone 4 to the note 3 and the size seems fine to me. Then again, I have giant hands and can use it with just one hand like LeBron.

Isn't the note 3 the same size but just thinner?

I moved from the iPhone 4 to the note 3 and the size seems fine to me. Then again, I have giant hands and can use it with just one hand like LeBron.

Yeah I'm going from a 4s to a note I had the Samsung infuse 4g back in 11 and it was garbo hopefully this is a different beast

NEWS

[h1]White Nexus 5 official shot surfaces[/h1]

20 October, 2013 | Comments (13)
 | Post your comment

Tags: Google
Android
Rumors
LG

Google's Nexus 4 was announced and launched last year in just a single color version - black. The white edition surfaced many times but it didn't go official until May this year.a

The Nexus 5 announcement will supposedly happen on October 28 side by side with the Android 4.4 KitKat premiere. We know all
 there is to know about the smartphone, but until know it has always leaked in black color.

Yesterday we saw a purported white Nexus 5 retail box
. It had the smartphone painted with a white back, but with a black front panel.

Today's render image shows a Nexus 5 variant entirely painted in white, not just its back. We are not sure if this is the real deal or not, but it surely looks gorgeous in these snow-white clothes.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Indications are growing stronger that Google will be launching a white Nexus 5 as well. October 28 is just around the corner, so we'll know for sure soon enough.

Source

Looks kinda fake but wishful thinking

such a stupid article. headline says it's an official shot, then the article itself says they don't know if it's real or fake :smh:

Android in 2011 and Android in 2013 are two largely different beasts.

Gonna find out the hardway lol. Every thing is apple iPad, Mac air , iMac, Apple TV, iPhones 4s & 5, classic iPod you get the drift. Excited to say the least did want to cop the galaxy 4 at first but i think this would be a better get honestly

I went ahead and copped a case for 5 bux from the flea market. My note 2 just felt to vulnerable to an accident even tho nothing major has ever happened.

Thinking about copping the note 3 this week since I'm guessing I had the note 2 for a while is the size bothersome? And how quickly do u get over the size ?

I was talking about the 2. I don't have the 3.

The build quality of the g2 is buns. Feels so cheap. The interface seems decent. I was toying with it side by side with the One and s4 yesterday.

caved and copped a new nexus 4 for $270...

think i'll be able to sell for aropund $250 when the nexus 5 comes out?

quite frankly, i dont eem know if i would move... i heart my nexus 4...

caved and copped a new nexus 4 for $270...

think i'll be able to sell for aropund $250 when the nexus 5 comes out?

quite frankly, i dont eem know if i would move... i heart my nexus 4...

Da N4 will do ya just fine. Plus it's getting 4.4

I was talking about the 2. I don't have the 3.

Yeah I meant 2 for you give me a cliff note reveiw please if possible

The phone is a beast, but the size makes it a hassle sometimes. I dont have lebron sized hands, so it's a pain maneuvering it most of the time. I created a product that attaches to the back of the device that gives you a more secure grasp. Using it makes the note a lot more manageable for one-handed use imo.

The build quality of the g2 is buns. Feels so cheap. The interface seems decent. I was toying with it side by side with the One and s4 yesterday.
Yeah that's what happens with the plastic. The 5s is just so damn delicate man. Superb phone but idk, theres just something missing I feel like. But that resale value is no damn joke on the 5s

Tets, I see you using Apex Launcher on a lot of your themes. Would you have any for Nova prime? I understand they have different settings and paddings but I'm use to Nova and dont feel like purchasing another launcher.

[h1]HTC One max might be making it to AT&T after all[/h1]
20 October, 2013 | Comments (2)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroidRumors

Contrary to the information from its announcement, the HTC One max  might be making its way to AT&T after all. A press photo of HTC’s first phablet with AT&T branding made the rounds on Twitter, once again courtesy of @evleaks.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Initially, Sprint and Verizon Wireless were the only US carriers to carry the HTC One max in the United States. Therefore, the appearance of the phablet in AT&T livery surely caught us by surprise.

If the rumor turns out to be the case, the phablet will likely join AT&T’s already impressive smartphone lineup before the holiday shopping season kicks off. It will join the likes of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3and the LG Optimus G Pro  as an alternative for those looking for a large-screen device.

You can find out all about the HTC One max in our detailed review over here.

Source

Last edited:
I have a chromecast and I like it. Have had mine since they came out. Or is nice to have in the bedroom to browse the Web and watch Netflix on since it isn't a "smart tv" .

Installed this Note 3 ROM on my S4 and it is :pimp:

Yeah that's what happens with the plastic. The 5s is just so damn delicate man. Superb phone but idk, theres just something missing I feel like. But that resale value is no damn joke on the 5s

lot of people miss the "heft' of the 4 and 4s, Its gonna be weird if Apple keeps the same weight for a bigger phone next year lol.

I hope the resale value of the one is terrible next year, I`d prefer to cop that as a back up opposed to the Galaxy Nexus, but a VZW galaxy nexus is going for like 75 bones now lol

Anyone have Chromecast, is it worth it?

I do. Mostly because I got paranoid about using my PS3 for watching so many hours of Netflix. My original one died on me so I'm careful not to use my new one excessively. Kind of dumb I know but who cares :lol:

Chromecast is cool. It's nothing groundbreaking. Find what you want on your phone, cast it to your TV, easy as that. They just updated the Netflix app for Android and it's a lot smoother (at least for me) so that was really the biggest complaint about Netflix so far. Although I prefer the PS3's Netflix app since it automatically went to the next episode and was a clean layout. I mainly bought the Chromecast because I'd throw on a TV show and just let it fly in the background for hours.

I'm hoping they add Plex support soon so I can stream video from my desktop to Chromecast. Youtube works well, so does Play Music. If you don't have anyway of streaming Netflix or Youtube on your TV, then absolutely get it. If you want something for a bedroom TV or just to have, it's not too pricey so why not.

Back
Top Bottom