• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most people in HK use wallet cases. from what ive seen they put it in their coats, purses, bags, and some even pockets
most people take the train in HK and watch movies/shows or even skype while they are headed somewhere

another big thing are portable battery packs, people carry them everywhere 
i bought a 2200 amp one for $6 for emergencies :smokin  

I'm in Nigeria currently and I noticed a lot of the same things here. I've seen ppl with the mega and way more people with NOTE 2s and 3s even though they are OD expensive out here.

Almost everyone uses wallet cases as well.

Power banks are also huge here because Nigeria does not have running electricity at all times. Some cities are better than others but I've been in Lagos for 3 weeks and I swear we have no had generator assisted light since Monday. Whenever I can I just charge my Anker Pro 2 that I bought before coming and it usyally can charge my iPhone a couple times, my note 3 and even my ipad when I need it. Easily worth the 70 I spent.

For you guys who had a HTC one, Is this a legit complaint ?
It's only for the white one but It's the first time I'm hearing of it.

I'm in Nigeria currently and I noticed a lot of the same things here. I've seen ppl with the mega and way more people with NOTE 2s and 3s even though they are OD expensive out here.

Almost everyone uses wallet cases as well.

Power banks are also huge here because Nigeria does not have running electricity at all times. Some cities are better than others but I've been in Lagos for 3 weeks and I swear we have no had generator assisted light since Monday. Whenever I can I just charge my Anker Pro 2 that I bought before coming and it usyally can charge my iPhone a couple times, my note 3 and even my ipad when I need it. Easily worth the 70 I spent.

Last time I went, I saw blackberrys everywhere but I guess that's changed :lol:

Last edited:

Slide all the way to the right and tap edit. Make sure sound profile is checked.

I have sound profile checked. Maybe it's not on the at&t version.

Last time I went, I saw blackberrys everywhere but I guess that's changed :lol:

Ppl still use BBs but the market has opened up a bit since the BBM software is now available to everyone. What's app is also crazy popular

My first time hearing that as well. My girl used her One for most of last year without a case. Still looks clean with no stains.

HELP!

Everytime I try to run anything on TWRP, my G2 reboots but then loads the Red Triangle with the dead android. I can't figure out whats going on and want to install a rom on my phone. Any ideas how to fix it?

most people in HK use wallet cases. from what ive seen they put it in their coats, purses, bags, and some even pockets

most people take the train in HK and watch movies/shows or even skype while they are headed somewhere

another big thing are portable battery packs, people carry them everywhere 

i bought a 2200 amp one for $6 for emergencies 
smokin.gif

i really need to travel to a place like HK. it sounds 
smokin.gif

ive never even been on a train before lol the standpoint on technology just sounds so much used in china then it is in america.

Returned the Nexus, got G2.

G2 signal is significantly better than what I was getting with the Nexus. Went from no service in my gf's apt to having 3 bars. Odd

Returned the Nexus, got G2.

G2 signal is significantly better than what I was getting with the Nexus. Went from no service in my gf's apt to having 3 bars. Odd
Yeah, the nexus wasn't great with signal.. At work I was constantly getting 1-2 bars with att. On my iphone I never get less than 4 and the G2 was always solid at work as well.

Update on T-Mobile isn't OTA at the moment. There's a download for it or you have to do it through some LG tool type thing.

Might do it later tonight.

Upgrading from a Galaxy S2.

Which is the better pick between Galaxy S5 (Plastic or Metal) or HTC One 2 ??

Upgrading from a Galaxy S2.

Which is the better pick between Galaxy S5 (Plastic or Metal) or HTC One 2 ??
You can't lose upgrading from the s2. If you like touchwiz get the s5, if you want to try something different get the new One.

With any new phone you'll definitely feel the upgrade from the S2 :pimp:

I still have mine that joint feels bunz nowadays

Last edited:
Yo...

So its time from an upgrade.. FINALLY.. Just in time cause my phone is starting to act up in terms of severe lag and terrible glitching with the screen.

2 long *** years.

Anyways, I still rock with an HTC Evo 4g LTE.

Im trying HARD not to go off the deep end and get a 5s.. If the 6 was out, Id probably pull the trigger cause the screen is supposedly going to be bigger than 4'. but man...

or should I wait for the s5 or whatever in april/preorder it?

TBH get the phone you thinks looks the best, twelf.. cause these days all these top end phones will offer damb near identical experiences.

HTC will give you the boomsound and that garbage blinkfeed, sammy will give you too many features you won't use and that dew dew touchwiz that can be changed by just downloading nova or some other third party launcher.

I'm gonna pass on android phones this year and cop da 6 since they're finally giving me the screen size I need.. unless something wild comes out before the end of the year.. which is doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom