• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G3 is looking like a for sure cop for me.. It's a 5.5 that feels compact I like the sound of that :pimp: the resolution doesn't really matter to that it's out this world because nothing runs at that resolution anyway :lol: but nice to have I suppose for reading and whatnot.. My body is ready
It looked the same size as the s5. Game over if one battery charge last an entire day and you can swap.

the g3 looks cool but I'm not really that hype for a .3 in bigger screen even if it is in a device not much larger than mine. design is fire though.

honestly, I've been spoiled so much by last year's release cycle, I don't even know what I WOULD want in my next phone. :lol:

Last edited:
Body is ready :evil:

All these reviewers saying it will be easily used with one hand :smokin music to my ears

U gunna be disappoint bro. Jus loom at that still image and tell me how hes usin his thumb to register a key on the leftside without launching mail with the fat part of his thumb.

Body is ready :evil:

All these reviewers saying it will be easily used with one hand :smokin music to my ears

U gunna be disappoint bro. Jus loom at that still image and tell me how hes usin his thumb to register a key on the leftside without launching mail with the fat part of his thumb.
I got above average sized hands it won't be a problem for me :pimp:

Of course I'll try it out before I buy it, but the 5.2 G2 felt amazing in the hands.. I didn't eem know the screen was that big til I read up on it..I have mine dead in my kitchen but I hold it and that phone is very comfy in my hands.. I don't know the exact dimensions of the G3 vs G2 to compare.. but in the mkbhd video when he had it right next to the M8 them joints were identical in size :lol:

I got above average sized hands it won't be a problem for me :pimp:

Of course I'll try it out before I buy it, but the 5.2 G2 felt amazing in the hands.. I didn't eem know the screen was that big til I read up on it..I have mine dead in my kitchen but I hold it and that phone is very comfy in my hands.. I don't know the exact dimensions of the G3 vs G2 to compare.. but in the mkbhd video when he had it right next to the M8 them joints were identical in size :lol:

G2: 5.45 x 2.79 x 0.35 in
M8: 5.76 x 2.78 x 0.37 in
S5: 5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 inches
Note 3: 5.95 x 3.12 x 0.33 in
Note 2: 5.95 x 3.17 x 0.37 in
G3: 5.76 x 2.94 x 0.35 inches

So a just tad wider than the M8? Sounds good to me :smokin

Thanks for that info btw

Last edited:
how do they make an announcement about the phone, but not talk about when it's gonna be available?????

come on man

Anyone use shoebox on an m8? It worked mint on my nexus5, I just got a m8 today and it keeps saying check internet connection

This dude lost all credibility when he said the LG G3 was one of the most anticipated phones of this year.

Buahahahaha that was a cheap shot ...

MK losing all credibility...

1399703756062.gif

Is there a hack to get wifi-calling working on the N5? Or are the specs just not capable of it?

Service is horrible at home. I tried to call CS to get a free cell booster but I always get a damn Filipino in Manila who has no clue what I'm talking about. 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom