• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about getting thee N6 for T-Mobile on Wednesday if I can sell my OPO. I think it would be worth the upgrade.

Man keep that OPO. Not much of an upgrade and you will be spending over $400 extra for that phone..

Employee edition?

Yeah its serialized its the 64GB and they give us a rapid charger and something else I forget about right now.

Meh at the M8.

Never really been a fan of it's design.. Tall *** phone with an average sized screen. Wouldn't even consider it if I were shopping for a phone right now.

Last edited:

Meh at the M8.

Never really been a fan of it's design.. Tall *** phone with an average sized screen. Wouldn't even consider it if I were shopping for a phone right now.
This. Also that hideous logo at the bottom basically killed the beauty that phone could've had

Droid Turbo would be copped with the quickness if it were on AT&T. I remember reading that a phone similar to the Turbo was passed through the FCC with ATT bands but I guess that was scrapped.

Meh at the M8.

This. Also that hideous logo at the bottom basically killed the beauty that phone could've had

I must be weird because I give no dambs what so ever how a phone looks.

As long as that screen is butter and that experience smooth I'm good.

Last edited:
Droid Turbo would be copped with the quickness if it were on AT&T. I remember reading that a phone similar to the Turbo was passed through the FCC with ATT bands but I guess that was scrapped.

It wasn't scrapped. It'll probably arrive as the Moto Maxx

Anybody hopping on the smart watch bandwagon yet?
Wouldn't really call it a band wagon. It is a legitimate market these days and the products are pretty nice.

I had one of the original Pebble watches from the Kickstarter campaign and I have a Moto 360 now. They both are nice watches in their own right.

I've never been a fan of their design.. sure it looks ok. But the phone shouldn't be that tall, the camera shouldn't be that meh.. the boomsound speakers? Even when I had it on the M7 I don't recall ever using it on full blast.. most of the time I watch YouTube or any video on my phones I've been satisfied with the sound and I hardly ever have it on full blast. On top of the phone being tall the power button placement is also trash, get with the movement and move it to the side 
mean.gif

Just not a fan. Everyone has their own opinion and if you think the phone is perfect that's good cause you're using the device 
pimp.gif

Wouldn't really call it a band wagon. It is a legitimate market these days and the products are pretty nice.

I had one of the original Pebble watches from the Kickstarter campaign and I have a Moto 360 now. They both are nice watches in their own right.

Where's your cliffnote review for the 360?

I'll wait... :nerd:

Are any digital faces out for it? I'm thinking about grabbing one.

Verizon also has a 100 dollar promotion for trading in an old smartphone when purchasing a Turbo with 2 year contract or Edge. made my decision much easier. Will be picking up a red variant in the near future :pimp:

I'll wait... :nerd:

I have a review of the 360...

I had the LG G Watch and now have the Moto 360. Both were great watches. The 360 moreso. The battery life has been a little better than expected and you can read it outside. The watch face makers are really churning out some nice designs too. The Moto Connect app was recently updated. You can now create your own watch face. You can alter the hands, layout and even the background. The 360 looks nicer obviously. The watch looks substantial and more elegant.

Also, it really does come in handy. It's much safer to look at a notification on your watch than it is your phone when driving.

Last edited:

I'll wait...
nerd.gif

I have a review of the 360...

I had the LG G Watch and now have the Moto 360. Both were great watches. The 360 moreso. The battery life has been a little better than expected and you can read it outside. The watch face makers are really churning out some nice designs too. The Moto Connect app was recently updated. You can now create your own watch face. You can alter the hands, layout and even the background. The 360 looks nicer obviously. The watch looks substantial and more elegant.

Also, it really does come in handy. It's much safer to look at a notification on your watch than it is your phone when driving.
^This

While driving and/or in a meeting you can still get your notifications and see without pulling the phone out. you can control your music from it. Reply to text messages, and the voice keyboard is very accurate.

You can also swap the watch band out and put the Pebble Steel band on it for a different look with it.

There are a ton of watch faces out there for the watch. I have like 3 apps on my phone that push faces to it. People even ported over Breitling, Rolex, and other high end faces if you want to mess with them. I got one of the old school TMNT faces from the little kid watch from when I was little
nthat.gif

The battery is definitely better with the last few updates. At night when I set it on the dock, I normally still have at least ~58%. Wireless charging and when it is on the dock, it serves as a night alarm clock and changes its orientation for night time viewing.

I got to hold the tubo at best buy yesterday and I though the weight gave the device a better feel, more premium.

yeah i'd like to know how to exactly go about that update on a rooted lg g3 phone as well

wondering how to go back to stock too. i may do that 'cause rooting my phone hasn't benefited me that much 
Go to the xda forum. Type xda LG G3 in Google.

They will have threads and post about it
well yeah, but i was hoping someone would have an abbreviated version as i don't really wanna browse through those huge threads they got over there. besides i get lost with a lot of the terminology that gets exchanged over there

Last edited:
1st charge with refurb N5. ReInstalled most of my apps. All stock. No root. Just changed brightness & location to battery saving.

Got 4:25 OST :smh:

Back
Top Bottom