• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Absolutely get a skin protector for the back. I got cheapie for my Nexus 4 (glass back) and the peace of mind it gives is great. Less slippage from whatever surfaces I put it on and improves hand grip by a lot. Doesn't change the look at all (for my phone at least).

Have you tested Qi yet? I saw MKBHD was having a lot of trouble getting his charger to work.

I'm not sure I'd ever be able to leave the Nexus line of phones or at least a GPE phone. The dev community has allowed me to keep my phone for 2 years now and likely for 3 until the next Nexus is out (Google pls, no 7" phone).

Absolutely get a skin protector for the back. I got cheapie for my Nexus 4 (glass back) and the peace of mind it gives is great. Less slippage from whatever surfaces I put it on and improves hand grip by a lot. Doesn't change the look at all (for my phone at least).

Have you tested Qi yet? I saw MKBHD was having a lot of trouble getting his charger to work.

Honestly, I'm thinking of either getting a soft touch or leather skin for the back. I'll let you know how that goes.

I have no problems with the Qi charger. I'm using a Nokia Lumia charger and it works perfectly. No issues at all.

Roughly a week after I got my Nexus 6, a review...

Lollipop Lollipop is wonderful. It's beautiful, fluid and the added depth gives context to whatever you are doing. The flat-and-3d-ness of Lollipop isn't just a masturbatory design language. You get to understand what I mean more and more everyday. Things react as they logically should...and all without a hint of skeuomorphism. The animations are also a nice quirky, unobtrusive touch. They give ontext to your actions. They make sense. I have three devices running Lollipop, the Nexus 5,6, and 9. Lollipop is best on the 6. I haven't had any lag, hiccups, reboots, or anything like that. It's really really fast. Smart Lock features are fantastic. The face lock is almost instant. The ability to keep your phone unlocked when wearing a smart watch or connected to your car is incredible. Soon, trusted places will allow me to keep my phone unlocked when I'm connected to certain wifi networks. Lollipop feels like a whole OS through and through. Relying on Google Apps is a nice thing for someone like me who constantly flashes and doesn't feel like moving pictures from device to device.

When did they state that it would give trusted wi-fi?? I'm using it now, and it's only for location.

copped a 2013 32gb nexus 7 for $150.  what are the best cases for this thing.... I googled already, just wanna know what you guys think.

GAME CHANGER. Google Play Music getting on the list now makes unlimited data pointless for me
About time! Switching Google Play on high quality now...:smokin

When did they state that it would give trusted wi-fi?? I'm using it now, and it's only for location.

You're right, it is just by location... Which to me is sort of the same thing.

Oh ok. I thought I was missing something in the settings. It is up and running though, and it works really well.
Is this for only N6? Couldnt find it on N5.

Last edited:
Theres always a catch man 
mean.gif

Question about the T-mobile streaming.

I'm on Straight Talk with T-Mobile, do i get that too :nerd:

Lollipop on the OPO has been good..I like lollipop in general. I dislike my battery life on L with these early builds. Last night I got just a little over 4 hours before I had to plug it in. That's good usually but I been using my phone a lot more lately for everything so I need that 6 I was getting :lol:

Back
Top Bottom