• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
currently on the htc one m7 since RD. had it rooted and running viper rom since release day. my upgrade is due now and i dont know if i should wait, get the m8 or note 4. ive always had an HTC device my whole life, so im torn on whether i should wait for HTC to drop the next phone after the M8. main reason im considering a change is cause the battery is starting to crap out on my M7. literally lasts like 5 hours now on a full charge :frown: i kinda wanna try the note out but im not sure about the huge screen. anyone that was in a similar situation have any suggestions? one thing i do love about my M7 now is the tap to wake and sweep 2 wake on the screen when its asleep. do note roms have that feature when rooted?

Rumors say that the M9 will be revealed as early as next week at CES. I'd suggest waiting on that....it sounds like it's going to be NICE.

Rumors say that the M9 will be revealed as early as next week at CES. I'd suggest waiting on that....it sounds like it's going to be NICE.

awesome, thanks man. im about to look into that right now. hopefully it comes out soon though. dont wanna wait another 4 months or something haha

What's considered a good charge speed for a car charger? I grabbed a 3.4A charger from att and out of the box I plugged my phone in and on the ride home I got 10 percent in 10 minutes.

Would this qualify as a rapid charge lol?

my htc one i got when it first came out for ATT finally the battery gave out.............thing drops % so damn quick

what is the best android phone out now? ive been out the loop
If you enjoyed the m7, either wait for the M9 or cop the M8 now. Hear usually nothing but good things about it, outside of the camera.

Last edited:
If you enjoyed the m7, either wait for the M9 or cop the M8 now. Hear usually nothing but good things about it, outside of the camera.
If they fixed that camera M8 would be the best phone ever besides the iphone.. with camera apps like camera +, they camera isnt to bad

What's considered a good charge speed for a car charger? I grabbed a 3.4A charger from att and out of the box I plugged my phone in and on the ride home I got 10 percent in 10 minutes.

Would this qualify as a rapid charge lol?
60% in an hour isn't bad. maybe not as fast as the fastest wall charger but better than any standard charge I know of.

Lotta dudes on T-Mobile in here
Yup. 
pimp.gif

Should be is the Note 4 worth the buy over the 1+1 considering it's nearly double the price.

Jealous I won't be able to prosper with an unlocked phone. Sprint won't let a brother be great

copped my mom the LG G3 on sprint tonight at best buy. she needed a new phone bad and it was $1 plus taxes with upgrade, so $64 total. playing with it for her right now and its really nice.

1+1 is da gawd phone

I've dropped this thing so many times from so many levels on so many surfaces.

Screen still dopeness

Last edited:
Anybody looking for any accessories ATT has a promo for 20 off 25 credit to slickdeals. This is what I used to get the car charger I mentioned earlier for 10 and some change.

Promo code is robert20

YMMV on getting items shipped but I was able to set my purchase for IN STORE PICKUP and got it no problems. :smokin

Oneplus was possibly my best purchase of the year. Woulda felt that way if it was another $100, that's how great of a deal it is. Definitely a premium device.

One plus two will be my next phone if it is the same value as the OPO. Will be my first non Nexus phone in 3 years

Last edited:
i wish the one plus one was able to be used on sprint so i could try it out. heard so many good things :smh:

Last edited:

These settings will give u at least 5 hours of SOT and still maintain buttery smoothness. Most importantly the phone runs cool as ice

I flashed back to stock, my battery was draining like a mofo. :smh:

I'll flash back today and use these settings. Usually powersave will slow my joint down, but this is a N4 though. Thanks for the settings.
Are you running stock kernel?

Back
Top Bottom