• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 6p has started having some lagging issues I'm gonna reset it pretty soon to see if it fixes it. Yesterday while I was at the gym I had Spotify going with my Bluetooth headphones connected the music was playing but the screen wouldn't turn on. I had to hold down the power and turn it off and on to get the screen back on.

How much screen on time are you guys getting from a 6P charge?

I can't even hit 3 hours on my Moto X anymore 
mean.gif

If price isn't an issue, if grab the S7EDGE. That camera is probably the best out right now and the screen is beautiful.

6p is a great choice as well if software is important to you

Front facing stereo speakers (like my moto x has) are pretty important to me. Does the 6P have comparable speakers?  I assume the S7 does not?

If price isn't an issue, if grab the S7EDGE. That camera is probably the best out right now and the screen is beautiful.

6p is a great choice as well if software is important to you
I wouldnt say price is an issue, but of course im not out here just throwing away money. The edge is double the price of the 6p! I do like the cleanliness of the 6p in general, that is OS and design. 

Front facing stereo speakers (like my moto x has) are pretty important to me. Does the 6P have comparable speakers?  I assume the S7 does not?
Yes from all i have read the 6p has maybe the best speakers on the market right now. While i actually have heard the s7 speaker is poor.

Nexus 5 been actin up lately, running hot and lagging. Think it's definitely time for a new phone but now I gotta wait until the new ones drop in like Q3 :lol: Hopefully the HTC Nexus will come correct for a decent price.

I had to install Google keyboard after watching that vid. That cursor sliding with the space key sold me. That is pretty neat and convenient. 

On a side note, does anyone still use the LG G3 phone? My co-worker sold me his rooted G3 running CM12 for $40 bucks. I just have to replace the headphone jack, back cover, and battery. The phone is still really good. Runs fast too. 

I am slowly turning into a phone collector. Right now i'm sitting on a note 3 & 4, LG G3, and a Sony Xperia Z Ultra 
mean.gif
Still using my g3. Runs great.
same here. really have enjoyed this phone. need to change the headphone jack too

Would you guys consider $200 for a Moto 360 a good buy?

Second Gen

Last edited:
Is it possible to have the suggestion box pop up on the google keyboard when you're typing a URL in Chrome? That's the feature swiftkey has that google keyboard doesnt and its a dealbreaker. Otherwise i would use the google keyboard.

same here. really have enjoyed this phone. need to change the headphone jack too
This is interesting. I had the same issue with this G3 phone. the headphone jack wasn't working. Once you plug in the earphones, no sound comes through. It just starts playing on the device. So I came across a vid on youtube that shows how to replace the headphone jack. I ordered one off ebay and swapped out the old one for the new one. But still nothing played with my earphones. I was able to plug in a pair of headphones and it played perfectly. So i'm assuming that only certain earphones are compatible with the G3?

Last edited:

Smfh my rooted G3 stopping getting phone calls, I had to return to stock and return it. They(tmobile) don't have random G3 hanging around so they gave me a S5...

Why is the V10 still going to 300+ on swappable but G3 going for 100+ dollars? I really pointless Imo to buy anything brand new anymore. I'm getting all phones off swappa or going for the 200+ dollar Blu phones in the future.

G3 is not the kind of phone you buy with resale in mind. Most phones not named Samsung or Apple are hard to sell at a decent value, especially 2 years after their release like your G3

Last edited:
Smfh my rooted G3 stopping getting phone calls, I had to return to stock and return it. They(tmobile) don't have random G3 hanging around so they gave me a S5...

Why is the V10 still going to 300+ on swappable but G3 going for 100+ dollars? I really pointless Imo to buy anything brand new anymore. I'm getting all phones off swappa or going for the 200+ dollar Blu phones in the future.

$200 joints are the future b.

just need xiaomi to get their act together on lte bands in the states for the redmi note 4.

Am I the only one who gets excited to update an app? :lol:

yes.

My g3 is going haywire.  The marshmallow update has been hell.

Wifi goes on and off, the phone reboots without notice, the phone is overheating...Don't update the phone.  The problems are going to make me retire this phone and i really like it a lot.

Anyone know much about rooted android tv boxes? I have bought this last year http://androidtoystore.com/product-details.php?prd=18

So I bought a m8 box and it came fully loaded with everything pre-installed since I'm new to android tv boxes. But i feel like my box needs an update like the one they offer on the website I bought from, but they are selling the updates for $60. This shouldn't be too hard to update the box is it?

^ Not sure what they have running on there but if it's just Kodi then it's very simple to update it.

Also, if it IS just Kodi on there, charging $60 (let alone $1) to update it is very grimy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom