• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know of a 7 inch phone that can be used on T-mobile LTE?

Is there such a thing?

I have the s8+ now as my Note 4 was destroyed by the update.  Cant wait for the class action suit for that.  Samsung knew exactly what they were doing with the s8 droping the same week.

Anyone know of a 7 inch phone that can be used on T-mobile LTE?

Is there such a thing?
The closest phone that size I can think of is the Sony Xperia Z ultra which is a 6.4 inch phone. I've used it on metro PCS ( which is owned by t-mobile) with no problems.
I have the s8+ now as my Note 4 was destroyed by the update.  Cant wait for the class action suit for that.  Samsung knew exactly what they were doing with the s8 droping the same week.
Do you think it'll get that far?

Last edited:
Does anyone have the whitestone dome temper screen for the s8 or s8+?

I missed the restock on Amazon and now I am debating on getting a different temper glass.

T-Mobile is offering the LG G6 for $500 for a limited time. I was content on s8 but that 500 for G6 got me indecisive.

Guys am I trippin' or can iPhone users see the last time you used an emoji when you send it to them? I sent this girl the [emoji]127814[/emoji] emoji a few nights ago at around 11pm. But when she received it, the message read "today 3:55pm". So of course she noticed, and started questioning me if I had sent my D to other girls earlier that day. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm using an LG G2 by the way, running 5.0.2, with Google Now Launcher, Textra as my main texting app and Google Keyboard.

With rumors of the new iPhone not dropping until 2018 I'm considering grabbing that new BlackBerry.

Samsung phones just look so much nicer than lg. The body, the screen, everything. Lg does have them beat with color accuracy though. Samsung's reds are orangey and whites aren't as white.

Shoutout to BlackBerry for coming correct on this one:

Mr. Mobile - BlackBerry KEYone Review
Ehh would cop if it had S8 specks. But snapdragon 625.... and screen res lacking 
ohwell.gif

I agree with s8, I just hate the "samsung lag" with touchwiz.my s7 been laggin as late.probally gonna go with G6 for now.
Honestly, I wish the s8 was like Pixel with the base Andriod OS. It would reign supreme!

I am was a big Nexus fan but as cell phone prices keep increasing, I can't afford nor is it financially wise to drop $700+ at one time on a cell phone.

So I am forced to make a decent down payment and finance the rest through my carrier (Tmobile).

If Tmobile carried the Pixel, it would be a no brainer but that isn't the case.

I would go with the g6 but the screen resolution doesn't justify the monetary savings.

Looks like I will ride with the s8 for now and see what the iPhone 8 has to offer later this year or next year (according to rumors).

The touchwiz complaints are just comedy at this point. It's gotten less and less intrusive every year.

It's not the look of touchwiz that bothers me, it's the legginess that it gets after a few months of use

It's happened to all my Samsung devices and everyone I know who's had or have one. My S7 edge is pretty much bipolar with the way it acts, at times it's very fluid and at times it's lagginess and apps crashing are unbearable.

Exactly. I've yet to experience any issues with it on my Note 5. No lagging whatsoever. I hate AT&T's bloatware though.

This!! They pre-install like 10-15 apps, i def dont miss that. This VZW phone came with 5 i believe

It's not the look of touchwiz that bothers me, it's the legginess that it gets after a few months of use

It's happened to all my Samsung devices and everyone I know who's had or have one. My S7 edge is pretty much bipolar with the way it acts, at times it's very fluid and at times it's lagginess and apps crashing are unbearable.

Understandable, my S3 had a minor lag but wasnt unbearable. Cant say i ever noticed lag in my Note 4, i had other issues here n there but wasnt touchwiz related (i dont think)

Back
Top Bottom