Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Meizu Pro 7 Plus looks gorgeous. has a nifty second screen on the back too

Meizu Pro 7 has a tiny selfie screen on its backside

Meizu-PRO-7-back.jpg

I'm hoping they do that Verizon DPP again this year on black Friday. I am still kicking myself for missing out last year

Anyone still in the rooting/romming business? Seems like its more of a hassle now with many apps not working with root. Thinking about rooting my Nexus and girl's Pixel, but not sure if its worth it. Feels super complicated now. Haven't rooted since the Nexus 4 days

Earlier this afternoon i realized some time today my browser screen moved down. Usually the top of the browser is touchinh the edge of the panel at the top with the time n stuff. Now i just have empty space and no clue what happened, how to fix it. GS8+ btw

Screenshot_20170731-214422.png

Anyone?

The battery capacity on my Nexus 6P is at 82% now. :ohwell:

I want to get it replaced, but I've seen videos on opening the back of the phone. :sick:

I saw that earlier and thought the same thing. Wish they would make them a bit wider. Still copping though.

Note 7 was tall and skinny too. It was good for me since I don't have big hands. This v20 is almost a little too wide. I still feel like they should have a special trade in offer for those of us that were involved in the note 7 debacle. Idk though. Maybe I'll just ride out with this v20. Switchable battery, huge screen, second screen, plus I found a workaround for editing pics and making gifs, which I enjoyed doing on the 7.

I want to cop the lg urbane 2 but vzw won't come off that price :smh: 450 and it's 2 years old smh. I see a few on random sites for around 200 but they're probably refurbished.

Back
Top Bottom