• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The V30 is beautiful. But I've been rockin with the V10 ever since it dropped. Time to switch it up and hop back on the Samsung bandwagon once the Note 8 drops

Pixel 2 to me is gonna be a single step in the right direction
iPhone 8 will be an actual blockbuster Apple product hardware wise but software will be more of the same incremental improvements
PH-1 is a beauty to see but I think it falls a bit short

Pixel needs water proofing and a fair improvement in performance. the OnePlus 3 outperformed it and that's not good.

I wasn't aware the OP3 outperformed it, I thought it was supposed to be the most fluid android experience out there?

OP must optimize their software REALLY well to beat the pixel. Maybe its a ram/resolution thing tho the OP3 had 6gigs of ram and ran at 1080p compared to 4gigs and 1440p.

Capture+_2017-08-18-14-59-44.png

Went ahead and copped the refurbished joint for 150. Got tired of rocking the gear fit 2 with work clothes. When I don't wear it I definitely miss it.

Google usually removes the previous year phone from the site a month before the launch of a new phone. I jumped on the discount.
damn....let's see what the funds are looking like in 2 weeks

Sent my G2 to the LG headquarters to get fixed, I was quoted just $77....not bad in my opinion, I just hope that it doesn't happen again

Note 8 reveal on Wednesday, ain't eem checking for it though, feels kinda weird.

The AT&T Primetime is a cheap tablet meant to keep you watching DirecTV Now forever

• A 10-inch, 1920x1200 display
  • Dual Bluetooth connections
  • 9,070mAh battery
  • Runs Android Nougat
  • 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage with up to 128GB expandable storage
  • 5-megapixel front- and rear-facing cameras

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/8/21/16179414/at-t-primetime-tablet-release

Y'all know me, I love tablets and although I have not a single solitary need for another one for the price of $200 a 10 inch HD tablet is something that I will probably get just for the sake of having the option.

May get two, one for me and one for my son if he behaves

Yea just read that report moments ago...idk how much I want to call and complain and be upset

what's a decent android phone out right now? just lost my g4 at disneyland this past weekend and now i'm on one of those prepaid phones. looking at the s8 plus on swappa but waiting to see if the note has the same features and pass on it.

Verizon is doin something weird with data plans. Something about two different unlimited plans. Can't just leave good enough alone.

Edit - just saw someone else posted about it. Very shady.

Last edited:
Verizon is doin something weird with data plans. Something about two different unlimited plans. Can't just leave good enough alone.

Edit - just saw someone else posted about it. Very shady.

It's funny to me how these companies try to sell this bull**** like it's for the betterment of their customers

Last edited:
enough for a note 8 probably the low end version. but if specs and features are sameish as the s8 plus then i'd probably go with that. everything new is being announced this week or the first of the month but still gotta wait for the actual product launch. the v30 + looks good to me but no word about it being released in the US.

enough for a note 8 probably the low end version. but if specs and features are sameish as the s8 plus then i'd probably go with that. everything new is being announced this week or the first of the month but still gotta wait for the actual product launch. the v30 + looks good to me but no word about it being released in the US.

So for now it's basically S8+ or Note 8?

S and Note lines have gotten so close together that I don't really look forward to the note release anymore. We pretty much know what the Note 8 will be about

Back
Top Bottom