• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What cases and screen protectors yall using with your Note 8's?
Spigen case with the Spigen neofold screen protector, my phone came in today i so can let you know how good the fit is with the screen protector and case together.

yup they're all guilty and we need to stop falling for it. they're giving us crumbs to get us to walk into a cage. they know what they're doing and they're going to **** us over. doesn't matter if it's a pink and fuzzy company like TMobile.

The thing I hate the most is they give us faster internet speed which means we run through our data faster with each advancement in LTE technology.

i mean if your connection is frustratingly slow you'll use it less, so there is a point to what you're saying, but i don't think anyone would trade faster speeds for that.

fiending for a replacement phone. can't stand this prepaid phone anymore. literally no room for apps cause of bloatware.

I'm still waiting for v30 preorders to start so I can see if they have a trade in promo like sammy does with the note. I'd get a replacement G4 for now but I doubt they'll offer $300 trade in value for the v30 like they do with the note since it's their own phone.

Spigen case with the Spigen neofold screen protector, my phone came in today i so can let you know how good the fit is with the screen protector and case together.
Just got the iphone in andit seems they sent me one with no sim card hopefully samsung dont ask for it

i hate Comcast but their new (2-3 years old) interface and remote is a million times better than DirecTV. some days i'd rather just not watch TV instead of trying to deal with their interface.

it's slow as hell, no voice commands, not intuitive, poorly designed from start to finish.

I have Direct TV and you are 100% right.

saw the pixel stuff this morning. always on screen though??? why LG :sick:

Hey, the Nexus 5 was respectable, it just had a garbage camera, which LG excels in again and the Nexus 4 was good too. There's a reason why Google chose them to create a flagship hardware for their OS intro(s) two years in a row.

I thought it was that mini screen at the top that gives like status updates and stuff that's never off. the one LG put on the V10 or 20 I think

I thought it was that mini screen at the top that gives like status updates and stuff that's never off. the one LG put on the V10 or 20 I think

I figured that was the confusion. That's second screen.

Always On Display is just that feature exclusive to OLED displays (I believe) that let certain pixels be lit up while the rest of the screen is still off:

samsung-galaxy-s7-always-on-display.jpg

Got it thanks. Everything with the pixel sounds good then so far haha. I was worried they weren't gonna do the water/dustproof but that's squashed. Just curious to see the build quality, camera, and stuff with LG making it

I figured that was the confusion. That's second screen.

Always On Display is just that feature exclusive to OLED displays (I believe) that let certain pixels be lit up while the rest of the screen is still off:

I don't think it's exclusive to OLED because the LG G6 has it and it's an IPS LCD.

It's just better on OLEDs cause otherwise the entire screen lights up.

Miss my Moto X where I could wave my hand over it and it'd pop up :frown:

A few of my friends received the Note 8 256gb cards and quick charger already. Plus 480 for their S7E (from samsung) ... impressive.

Back
Top Bottom