• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The big thing that used to annoy me about my Samsung phones/tablets was going home and the launcher would take a few seconds to load the home screen

Yeah my s8 does it a lot. I think this gonna be my last Samsung phone.

Yea, I was about to pull the trigger on a new Samsung to replace my S7 edge that has that pink line going down the screen but there's no reason with that chipset and all that ram it still stutters and lags. My buddy at work has a 100$ Moto g4 play that basically runs stock Android and it's so much smoother than my phone

Wait.. That pink line is a known thing? My cousin has the same thing I thought he just did something to mess it up

Wait.. That pink line is a known thing? My cousin has the same thing I thought he just did something to mess it up

Yea, s6, S7 and some s8's are starting to get it also. If you're still under warranty you're good but if not you're sol

why does everyone knock bixby?

honestly feel like it's the best assistant out there for your phone...

you can ask to toggle on/off any setting , download any app , map you anywhere, call you an uber , order you food etc...

why so much hate ?

why does everyone knock bixby?

honestly feel like it's the best assistant out there for your phone...

you can ask to toggle on/off any setting , download any app , map you anywhere, call you an uber , order you food etc...

why so much hate ?

I love Bixby

I played with it and it just didn't do the things I wanted it to do. It just seems like a wannabe title assistant.

copped a rhinoshield bumper case it saved my other phone from a second story drop before :lol:

i love exposed cases ive only been using bumpers :pimp:

My launcher works smooth.

I use Nova. Only launcher issues I had was on my S5, before this S8 Note upgrade. My apps/home launch at the command.

Two weeks in and still loving this Note 8. Even being able to use the stylus is more fluent for me.

Only thing I don't get is the rave over action memo. I downloaded an old S Note and used it. I don't see the big deal about it? I mean you can write down names and numbers....but can't you also just type it in a memo or something? Unless I'm missing something?

Any of y'all get stuttering on the S8+? When I watch YT the video will randomly stutter every once in a while. I got an update scheduled, so I'll probably factory reset, install, and see if it solves the problen

Back
Top Bottom