• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like PixelBuds are a fair "flop" from these reviews I've seen and I'm a bit hurt. Guess I'll be waiting on Bud 2s which prob gon come out 2019

My Pixel XL camera got updated with the AR stickers

IMG_20171215_191218.jpg

^ nice. Just recently bought two mini's and I'm also loving it. I really hope Google continues to support it and make it better.

My eyes have been sensitive lately so I began using the blue light filter. When I turn it off everything really does look extra blue.

My eyes have been sensitive lately so I began using the blue light filter. When I turn it off everything really does look extra blue.
I'm actually having glasses made that filter out blue light.

shopfelixgray.com

Working 60+ hours a week all in front of a computer can't be good for my eyes.

Anyone got the S3 Frontier? On the fence about it after talking to a brother at the Tmo store. I don't NEED it, but I want it because it's....cool. But to pay almost $400 for something I don't really need or will utilize like that, at least for now, and pay for it monthly to have service....Idk

I just got the Classic. Wanted the Frontier, but I couldn't pass you $193 for this version of the same thing. I don't need LTE capability on the watch which is the only difference between the two. And because I don't need LTE, I won't be paying monthly service.

I have had the Classic for a year now and I love it. I have wifi only model which helps me keep track of emails and alerts as I usually keep my phone on silent. I will caution you though, ever since the Tizen 3.0 update my watch overheats while charging and actually stops charging when it overheats. I sent it back to Samsung for repair so my thoughts might change based on what they do.

I'm actually having glasses made that filter out blue light.

shopfelixgray.com

Working 60+ hours a week all in front of a computer can't be good for my eyes.

I use f.lux on my work computer to help with the eye strain in the mornings and evenings. Blue light filter on my phone/tablet too

1.VolumeSlider for brightness control
2. All In one Gestures for the swipes, but it ask for some wild permissions to observe the text you type, it reads "This includes personal data such as credit card numbers and passwords." Did not read through them all the first time. I liked how it worked but I removed it

I went ahead and downloaded the all in one joint, is there a way to get rid of the little grey spot that signifies the swipe area?

Edit. Nvm I found it.

Last edited:
I've loved the two minis I picked up for Black Friday. Made me want to dive into more smart home stuff.

anyone else notice speed drops when using the mobile hotspot to watch movies? also noticed it when screen sharing to watch movies... im on verizon, been on it for almost 10 yrs now, and never had this issue before. tried this last night on a galaxy s6, and a galaxy s8+

I use f.lux on my work computer to help with the eye strain in the mornings and evenings. Blue light filter on my phone/tablet too

I use f.lux on my work computer and I use Lux Auto Brightness on my phone. Been using it since my Nexus 4 and I love it.

Back
Top Bottom