• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also how do I know if I have RCS capabilites on my lnote 8?

I have t mobile and thought I would. Or any sort of text using wifi option.

I keep losing my Bluetooth earbuds. Lost a pair less than a week of owning a pair. Only spent like $10 on Amazon....but still my carelessness.

I want apple airpods but might will lose that. Smh @ myself

Oreo on the essential phone is so smooth, bought an iPhone 8+ recently just to switch things up a bit, but now I'm thinking of just returning it when I get it. Seems like a waste IMO.

I keep losing my Bluetooth earbuds. Lost a pair less than a week of owning a pair. Only spent like $10 on Amazon....but still my carelessness.

I want apple airpods but might will lose that. Smh @ myself
airpods always looked bad to me, how the earphone drops like they have a cable :rofl:

also why hasnt anyone made earphones that have a usb type c connection:emoji_thinking:

airpods always looked bad to me, how the earphone drops like they have a cable :rofl:

also why hasnt anyone made earphones that have a usb type c connection:emoji_thinking:

Actually looks like you rocking q-tips.

They USB type c headphones, they useless though due to they draw more power than traditional 3.5mm headphones and the quality is not that great no matter what price range u get.

Analog will always be king.

I got some free wireless Samsung Level U Pro headphones with my Note 8 and I actually love them. Any better ones out there?

Anyone heading out to a OnePlus pop-up? Might hit the one up out here in the Bay. Get the phone a little earlier than other folks.

I'm still on the fence with the 6... I don't NEED a new phone, and could probably wait to see what the Pixel 3 does or hell even wait another 6 months and see what the 6T looks like.

I basically just want a new toy.. I've already upgraded my computer and TV the last few months.. I probably shouldn't spend money on a new phone too.

Probably.

I'm still on the fence with the 6... I don't NEED a new phone, and could probably wait to see what the Pixel 3 does or hell even wait another 6 months and see what the 6T looks like.

I basically just want a new toy.. I've already upgraded my computer and TV the last few months.. I probably shouldn't spend money on a new phone too.

Probably.
Yea only reason im upgrading is because its time and this ticks every box including price! Headphone jack is the cherry on top.

Probably.

Can see them add wireless charging to the 6T. Blows my mind it's not on the 6 ESPECIALLY with the glass back. And their reasoning for not including is so dumb.

If they would just say to keep costs down I'd be cool with it. You make sacrifices and that's fine, but yeah.. don't just say Dash charging is better. We know it is, but wireless is convenient too.

At this point gotta wait at least two years to get a new phone IMO. Cause it is like - oh let’s get the S9. Nah minus whale get the note.

Well I like the One Plus cause it’s unlocked and the price is right. Well minus whale wait until the T drops.

Back
Top Bottom