• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still have it. It came factory unlocked for all carriers. Might hold on to it or get the Pixel 4. Looking to buy it?

I was looking to get a S10 and was waiting for the holidays to hopefully find a deal, but didn't see any really.

How much are you looking to sell it for?

Also, I can't believe you think the S10 is that much bigger than our S8. I got the 10 for my wife a few months back and compared to my S8 it's hardly any bigger IMO, but everyone is different so I understand.

I was looking to get a S10 and was waiting for the holidays to hopefully find a deal, but didn't see any really.

How much are you looking to sell it for?

Also, I can't believe you think the S10 is that much bigger than our S8. I got the 10 for my wife a few months back and compared to my S8 it's hardly any bigger IMO, but everyone is different so I understand.
Might be keeping the S10 lol

Got the pixel 4. Been using it since today. Think I'm gonna send it back. It has a great camera but screen is not that great compared to Samsung. It feels bulkier with a case on compared to the Galaxy S10. Face unlock is great on the pixel 4 and it's quick. Just like on the iPhone

I just wish there was a way to delete these Samsung apps I don't use

Edit: The reviewers were right about the battery life. Moderate usage today and my battery is low already. What was Google thinking with this small battery size in 2019

If you want to fight the urge to upgrade, play with a really old phone for about 20 minutes. Powered on my 12 year old htc Mogul and that joint took me back.
20191228_004808.jpg

Still have the s8, seeming like my battery life starting to suck even with medium battery saving mode on. Anyone else notice battery life isn't good after few years? I'm almost thinking about switching to iphone but wondering if this is normal.

I owe Samsung am apology. I didn't believe in the Galaxy buds. I thought they would be sub-par. I tried 3 different Jabra 75t. All had the same issue. 65t just wasn't for me. Tried some Skullcandy joints and some brand I've never had of. All trash. Then I copped the Galaxy buds and I am truly satisfied. Identical touch controls on each ear is VERY handy, and the case is mad small. Additional charges is sacrificed with this size but I know I'll keep it adequately charged.

Still just patiently waiting for Android 10 and one UI 2.0 on my note 10+. My girl already got it on her S10

Samsung should release pure Android versions of their phones like they used to do. They make great phones but their lack of updates turns people off. How is the s8 from 2017 no longer getting updates. It's still a capable phone.

Samsung should release pure Android versions of their phones like they used to do. They make great phones but their lack of updates turns people off. How is the s8 from 2017 no longer getting updates. It's still a capable phone.
Not getting updates? I never knew that. I have a note 8 and I hope I'm not affected. They do it to nudge people to upgrade, of course.

Back
Top Bottom