• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same, also whitestone dome is having a sale on tempered glass protectors got the 2 pack for the ultra for 45. Phone should be here on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Okay so I got a pixel 2 XL and after the recent update my camera app just keeps crashing, I contacted Google and did all the troubleshooting but it didn't help. Anyone know any way I can undo the update or found a way to make it work. I'm ode frustrated cuz I need the camera for me job

Just got my work phone, pixel 3a xl, it's so pretty 🥺
I like the design also. Glossy on the sides for grip, matte on the back to reduce fingerprints.

Last edited:
S20 Just got delivered :smokin

20200303_160401.jpg

I'm jelly you guys got the new s20... I woulda copped but Verizon don't got a 5g version yet until after a few months.... can y'all give a honest review on the camera? that's a deal breaker for me to cop this phone... I got the S10 and love it but don't like the camera

Can't understate how snappy this ultra is. Also apps like snkrs and stockx have worked seemlessly. I love that I can pin up to 3 app to have them always running and still no see a difference in responsiveness. I'll test the camera out this weekend to see what it can do. I am definitely Happy with the switch coming from a note 10+.

Anyone know how to deactivate Google Play Services?

My phone (S 8) kept randomly shutting down even after I cleared my cache, per the instructions I read online and even after rebooting in safe mode. I learned that the random shut downs could be a space issue, but when I checked, I had well over 9gb of unused space. After my phone restarted following a shutdown, I would get bombarded with "Google Play Services keeps stopping" pop ups with no recourse to fix the issue. Worse yet, my phone won't even let me disable or force stop or uninstall GplayServices, so the notification keeps popping up. I already looked online for a solution and short of factory resetting my phone, every thing I've tried has failed.

Anyone have any idea how I can fix this? Straight up getting an OG flip phone if I can't fix this. Tired of these damn "smart phones".

Last edited:
Anyone know how to deactivate Google Play Services?

My phone (S 8) kept randomly shutting down even after I cleared my cache, per the instructions I read online and even after rebooting in safe mode. I learned that the random shut downs could be a space issue, but when I checked, I had well over 9gb of unused space. After my phone restarted following a shutdown, I would get bombarded with "Google Play Services keeps stopping" pop ups with no recourse to fix the issue. Worse yet, my phone won't even let me disable or force stop or uninstall GplayServices, so the notification keeps popping up. I already looked online for a solution and short of factory resetting my phone, every thing I've tried has failed.

Anyone have any idea how I can fix this? Straight up getting an OG flip phone if I can't fix this. Tired of these damn "smart phones".

Backup and restore your phone to factory settings

I was looking at an S20+ in Target the other day, and had a Note10+ next to it.

Im conflicted. Im still holding on to this S8+ its going strong just a cpl cracked corners. But the looks and feels of those 2 were so nice in hand, if i did upgrade i dont even know which to go for

I got a Pixel 3XL and for some reason when I put in the SIM card, the phone recognizes it, but there's no service.

Back
Top Bottom