• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
switched up my wall, usually prefer a black background but went with some color

Screenshot_20200526-164943_Nova Launcher.jpg

Anyone here use Android Auto on a Galaxy S10e or newer? I am trying to get it to work, opened up the debug mode and set USB to tethering/android auto and it still doesn't work. I downloaded the app even though it's supposed to work with out in on Android 10. Funny that it kinda works with my S8 (it detects it but still gives me trouble, which is more than what my S10e is doing). I'm probably better off asking this in the Droid thread.

Before everyone gets excited...

Android Phones

Pixel 2
Pixel 2 XL
Pixel 3
Pixel 3 XL
Pixel 3a
Pixel 3a XL
Pixel 4
Pixel 4 XL

If you have a note 8, vzw site has the mophie juice pack for 40. Got mine today. I refused to pay over 50 for it so i waited nearly 3 years for it to drop in price.

Anybody else unable to make calls? I talked to the vzw rep and he said a few companies are having issues. I'm only able to place calls to Verizon customers.

Anybody else unable to make calls? I talked to the vzw rep and he said a few companies are having issues. I'm only able to place calls to Verizon customers.

Ok, I'm not trippin then. I have T-Mobile and I keep going in and out of service while in the same spot.

good thing i passed on that new verizon galaxy s20... i was going to trade my s10 for it and get 500 so it would be kinda cheap to pick up the s20... but its not worth it... they left out the micro sd slot and only has 8 gb ram on there... minuswhale just keep my s10 and wait until next year for the next galaxy

Wife came home telling me about some costco deals they told her about.

Which is the better upgrade (S8+ currently):
S20+
S20 Ultra
Note 10+
Or the 🤐 pro max

Anyone have the Note 10+ or S20 Ultra?

Just curious how you like it so far, prob getting 1 or the other this weekend

iPhone broke Monday ordered a refurb note 10 from eBay. If I like it I will prolly just trade it in when the N20 comes out in August.

Google releasing a successor to the Nexus Player. Will be a day 1 purchase for me

This is great news. I would be in for one. Curious on what codecs it will support. If it is anything like the shield but cheaper im all in. There is no format the shield cant direct play.

Surprisingly, I have little anticipation regarding the note 20. At this point we know what it's gonna be: better camera, faster processor. Maybe one or two new tricks.

Back
Top Bottom