• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my note 10 in yesterday. I've been a long time apple guy so this phone seems outta the future for me. Still can't imagine how they make the note 20 better and I'm only 1 day in.

What are some differences you notice? I’ve been on apple for 3 years now so I’m curious.

What are some differences you notice? I’ve been on apple for 3 years now so I’m curious.

My most recent foray into the android world props to the note 10 was the Note 3. Since then I've been strictly a apple guy.

Off top I notice these things,

Android has matured alot. Thank good the days off having to download an app killer etc are gone.

The system is alot more fluid than ever. I love that apps remain in the app library unless I assign them to the homescreen. I had too many apps on my iPhone and it always looked messy. This system is much cleaner.

The multiple keyboard option really is cool. I'm using g board right now but I will explore others with time.

While there is no iMessage equivalent. Google messaging has come a long way and is closer than ever to imessage.

Google photos >>>>>> the iPhoto app or whatever the native photo library is. Google photo is much easier to organize etc. My photo library goes back to like 2012 and I had to have had at least 5-10k in bs pics mostly screenshots memes etc.

The notification on android are much cooler and feel less clunky.

I see apple is finally doing picture in picture for FaceTime. Android already had that for just about every video app out. I love that.

There's a ton of cool features I'm sure I haven't even discovered yet. The other day I did a screenshare from my phone to my tv with just the click of a button and this feature was native to my device. I think it's called smart view. Super dope.

Privacy folder natively installed on the phone (would've loved this during my creep days).

I order from Amazon alot. It gives me real time updates regarding my packages. Not that I couldn't just check Amazon but it's cool to see it in the notifications bar natively.

I definitely will miss iMessage but overall it's such a small thing to give up to get all this.

When will instagram actually makes pictures and videos look good for an android? Or if not every android, atleast samsung. My pictures from my Android look like trash compared to iphone user pictures.

good thing i passed on that new verizon galaxy s20... i was going to trade my s10 for it and get 500 so it would be kinda cheap to pick up the s20... but its not worth it... they left out the micro sd slot and only has 8 gb ram on there... minuswhale just keep my s10 and wait until next year for the next galaxy

Wait... wut? The S20 doesn't have a micro sd slot?

the new s20 for verizon it just came out a few weeks ago... no micro sd slot... i think they needed the space for the 5G thats what people are speculating since the micro sd slot is on the other verizon s20 plus and ultra

My most recent foray into the android world props to the note 10 was the Note 3. Since then I've been strictly a apple guy.

Off top I notice these things,

Android has matured alot. Thank good the days off having to download an app killer etc are gone.

The system is alot more fluid than ever. I love that apps remain in the app library unless I assign them to the homescreen. I had too many apps on my iPhone and it always looked messy. This system is much cleaner.

The multiple keyboard option really is cool. I'm using g board right now but I will explore others with time.

While there is no iMessage equivalent. Google messaging has come a long way and is closer than ever to imessage.

Google photos >>>>>> the iPhoto app or whatever the native photo library is. Google photo is much easier to organize etc. My photo library goes back to like 2012 and I had to have had at least 5-10k in bs pics mostly screenshots memes etc.

The notification on android are much cooler and feel less clunky.

I see apple is finally doing picture in picture for FaceTime. Android already had that for just about every video app out. I love that.

There's a ton of cool features I'm sure I haven't even discovered yet. The other day I did a screenshare from my phone to my tv with just the click of a button and this feature was native to my device. I think it's called smart view. Super dope.

Privacy folder natively installed on the phone (would've loved this during my creep days).

I order from Amazon alot. It gives me real time updates regarding my packages. Not that I couldn't just check Amazon but it's cool to see it in the notifications bar natively.

I definitely will miss iMessage but overall it's such a small thing to give up to get all this.
Smart view is clutch for YouTube :smokin

When will instagram actually makes pictures and videos look good for an android? Or if not every android, atleast samsung. My pictures from my Android look like trash compared to iphone user pictures.
I also peeped that. They compress the videos I post on my story and make them grainy :smh:

Also the android ig app interface sucks compared to the iOS one. Using it on my iPhone is so much better than on my pixel.

Some of the galaxies have IG integration into the camera system. And to give clearer photos and vids. At least that was the case on the S10 and now S20.

Former android lover (was in here heavy for years) and copped an iPhone XS last February.

had for over a year now.

before I had the OnePluses Nexus, Galaxies,And notes

literally the ONLY thing iPhone has over android is iMessage and socialMedia posts and don’t let anybody tell you different.

So much iller In so many ways

*****es like the blue bubble doe so gotta keep iPhone on deck

:smh: :smh:

Isn't RCS slowly being integrated into all these Android phones? I swear i read something about that earlier this year.

Waiting on this new Samsung watch reveal definitely ready to move on from this S3 watch, even though its been good to me. the rumored 8gb of space will be perfect for my running playlist. probably going to grab the LTE version and leave my phone at home when i exercise.

Did they say when the reveal is?

I'm on the old Galaxy Watch the S3 Frontier or something with the rotating bezel and it's been really good to me so I can't complain. Really no issues since I've had it for the past couple of years and although I don't need need a new galaxy watch because this one still works perfectly fine I might upgrade.

For me, none of the new products are needed and honestly they're not even that enticing except for the fold 2. Note 8, Active watch 2, og buds holding me down just fine.

Back
Top Bottom