Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really? I like that.

I miss the notification drop down gesture from the note 8. Also, I can't believe they got rid of motion wallpaper. I really liked those.

it's still new so we'll see but I just feel like the drop down was quicker.

yeah i mean its probably the same but i just feel like the drop down with the slider is quicker for me especially seeing what the volume on my other notifications are at.

like I said its still new so we'll see

damn they switched the split screen feature too? how do you toggle between apps now?

Screenshot_20210228-072541_One UI Home.jpg

There's one area where I can't defend Android at all and it's sending video messages. It makes no sense that it still looks like the first video message ever sent.
What's the best way to send my boy on ios a 4k video from phone?

Yea definitely whatsapp
Even better. Get gbwatsapp of whatever the name is.
It's whatsapp, but hacked to unsend messages, read while staying anon, increase video send capacity, etc n other hacks.
Tested on Android only. Payed, though free if u know where to look....

YouTube vanced won't stay black, it keeps turning grey. I've uninstalled and redownloaded and it keeps turning back.

Ar doodle is the coolest thing that no one talks about. I feel like people would pay for these types of gifs/vids.

Really miss Google play.
Used to run it all day on 1 charge. Prolly cus it was a native app to android. And the layout even....
Anyway, I'm on my 2nd recharge so far messing different music apps.

Despite having my entire physical library updated to Google Play back in the day and using it for a couple years, I made the switch to Spotify like 6 years ago and never looked back.

Despite having my entire physical library updated to Google Play back in the day and using it for a couple years, I made the switch to Spotify like 6 years ago and never looked back.
May have to do that, do they have mixtapes like the old kayslay street sweeper series?

Back
Top Bottom