• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1000002610.png

Getting a foldable just for fantasy football :lol:

It's funny, the conversation I'm hearing about all foldables is very different than what I was hearing 2-3 years ago. I just upgraded late last year and I usually keep phones 2-3 years, but I think my next one might be something foldable.

It's funny, the conversation I'm hearing about all foldables is very different than what I was hearing 2-3 years ago. I just upgraded late last year and I usually keep phones 2-3 years, but I think my next one might be something foldable.
for the sake of card storage, security and safety, I would still prefer the typical smartphone since I pocket my phone and I wouldn't like a bulgy pocket. and I would hate dropping my phone which happens once in a while and all have that nice finish all scratched up. I would just have 2 devices to bring, one smartphone for phonecalls and a foldable tablet for viewing.

What email app do y'all use?

The gmail app doesn't fetch my yahoo emails at times. I have both my gmail and yahoo email setup on it.

If you don't have a folding device, l don't know what you're doing with your life. This joint is so cold. Can't wait to see how much better they'll get over the years.
Just ordered some skins from EasySkinz, it was buy one get one free.

What spoofing app are you using? GPS emulator been solid for me. Haven't updated it since last year
Pretty sure this app I'm tryna spoof patched the jig, but ima try out your spoofer. Mine is fakeGPS.
As for the app in question, nt never forgets; no need to divulge.lol

Looking forward to getting a foldable joint in December for my work phone.

Not sure which though. Probably Samsung.

If anyone has an S22U and Tab S8, you can trade it in for a S23U + Tab S9U for $250 before taxes. Added Buds2 Pro for $50 as well. Samsung is stupid and charges tax on the full retail price. It ended up being $440 in the end.

I'm hopping over to the dark side, so I'm gonna trade mine in and flip at least the S23U and Buds2 Pro. Thinking of keeping the S9U but it's stupid big.

If anyone has an S22U and Tab S8, you can trade it in for a S23U + Tab S9U for $250 before taxes. Added Buds2 Pro for $50 as well. Samsung is stupid and charges tax on the full retail price. It ended up being $440 in the end.

I'm hopping over to the dark side, so I'm gonna trade mine in and flip at least the S23U and Buds2 Pro. Thinking of keeping the S9U but it's stupid big.
I use the S8U as my work tablet and main device for studying. I personally love it. It's not great as just a bedside tablet but most other things it does incredibly well.

I usually am not in a rush to upgrade tablets but I could see me getting the S10 or S11U.

Back
Top Bottom