VZW brings back Unlimited Data

Damn, T-Mobile wasted no time making their move

I currently have 3 lines with att and pay way too ******* much as there are two phones on the installment plan.

What's The best company for me to take my business to?

Damn, T-Mobile wasted no time making their move

I currently have 3 lines with att and pay way too ******* much as there are two phones on the installment plan.

What's The best company for me to take my business to?

that immediate clap-back time is :pimp: :pimp:

I might cop two lines just for the hell of it. that's a top notch deal, man.

I'm pissed that i missed the original 2 lines unlmited for $100, doe. that was the steal of the century.

I believe Verizon is the fastest out of all the major US companies. $80 isn't bad at all for no dropped calls and super fast LTE. I just joined Sprint. Once i get my old number back, i'm gonna switch to Verizon.

My lady is on VZW and I told her to make this move. She's currently paying $215 a month for 2 lines with 12GB of data.
That's absurd. Got 2 lines unlimited data on T-Mobile for $100 a few years ago. I was with VZW for 7 years, but I'm sorry that service isn't THAT much better to be paying that much. 

I believe Verizon is the fastest out of all the major US companies. $80 isn't bad at all for no dropped calls and super fast LTE. I just joined Sprint. Once i get my old number back, i'm gonna switch to Verizon.

in da city it's negligible...

Do you guys have insurance on your phones?

I'm thinking to cut it out because it's been like over 10 years since Me or my girl has used it.

Last time we used it for Nextels and we haven't used it since.

It's like $15 per month for each phone so it's like $180 a year waste.

It feels like yesterday everybody was on the Sprint Mogul plan flourishing before all these data caps :lol:

Do you guys have insurance on your phones?

I'm thinking to cut it out because it's been like over 10 years since Me or my girl has used it.

Last time we used it for Nextels and we haven't used it since.

It's like $15 per month for each phone so it's like $180 a year waste.
Never needed it. Im careful and have ocd where i place my phone

$80 of unlimited on Verizon's network is an amazing buy.

Only drawback is CDMA technology.

ATT gonna be right behind them, and I'm going to jump on it day one before they figure the kinks out
ATT already brought back unlimited plans last year, but for DirecTV orU Verse subscribers only.

I doubt they will change this as they want more DirceTV and Uverse subscribers.

in da city it's negligible...

This, pretty much equal in large cities, no need to overpay or switch. T-mobile has been solid for me.

Last edited:
Meh

I have tmobiles 2 for 100 unl everything plan all additional lines are 40

im going for cheap tho....data is most important for me and with binge on, no one with tmobile really needs unlimited data, hell i use mine a ton i never go over 4gb

unlimited is for daily tetherers

I have the old T-Mobile 2 for 100, and I'm thinking of changing to the new one.

Don't see any downside, and I'm saving the fees.

Grandfathered on Att FTW.

Pretty much. When I got my latest phone (basically forced to because of work), dude tried to get me on another plan. I was like "ummmmm....NOPE!" The funny thing is, for years, I didn't even come close to my data cap (if I were capped). Now, I'd be maxed out within a week because of work. Thank god for never changing my plan.

Has TMobile increased their building penetration yet? I guess it has been only more than a yr since I got a TMobile phone and took it back (and they tried to ruin my credit lol) because I couldn't even get 1 bar above ground in my windowed office. I work in a basement now. I know my coworker has Cricket and she gets calls/txts all day. Their 4g lte map is pretty much all over except some desert out West. They dont have great promotions out but 70 for unlimited data and claims no throttling is cheaper than Sprint for me

Last edited:
Been with T-Mobile for 13 years and I don't think I could ever leave.....

Using 50+ gigs of data every month..... :pimp:

Was gonna make the switch to verizon last month after I was fed up with Tmobile service.

But I must say Tmobile stepped their game ALL the way up!

I get service almost everywhere I go in the tri-state and I just hoped on this One plan with unlimited data 10gb of tethering... 82 bucks a month 
pimp.gif

Verizon says 80 bucks BUT $20 line fee, insurance $11 and taxes... thats like $115 a month 
sick.gif

None of this is including paying off your phone on the bill, but its still miles cheaper on Tmobile 

Has TMobile increased their building penetration yet? I guess it has been only more than a yr since I got a TMobile phone and took it back (and they tried to ruin my credit lol) because I couldn't even get 1 bar above ground in my windowed office. I work in a basement now. I know my coworker has Cricket and she gets calls/txts all day. Their 4g lte map is pretty much all over except some desert out West. They dont have great promotions out but 70 for unlimited data and claims no throttling is cheaper than Sprint for me
That's my concern. How will it hold up at work. Everybody has good service in the open.

And especially working on an Army base where those buildings are all old school tornado proof construction, 3-6ft thick cinder block/concrete

Back
Top Bottom