VZW brings back Unlimited Data

I would say no T-Mobile hasn't. I've had metro for a couple years now bc I refuse to play games with these companies. Service is spotty in buildings like back when I had T-Mobile for real. I know metro is like the 2nd tier but I can't imagine legit being on T-Mobile being that much better. For $60 a month unlimited everything I ain't even tripping tho

Last edited:
ATT new unlimited plan > Grandfathered plan . Not even close glad we got off the grandfathered plan 6 months ago. Saving $100/mo too.

ATT new unlimited plan > Grandfathered plan . Not even close glad we got off the grandfathered plan 6 months ago. Saving $100/mo too.

serious? because the wife and I are still on it...

PM me please about the pros and cons!

serious? because the wife and I are still on it...

PM me please about the pros and cons!
It's cheaper, $100 one line, $40 second and $40 third, fourth line is free. Unlimited text and data. You can get addon's like $10/mo for tablets, etc. Also they aren't charging extra per year just to keep the plan.

I have a strong feeling the grandfathered plan will become so expensive that by time people want to switch to a different plan the new unlimited plans will no longer be available. 

Last edited:
If you brahs are interested in getting T-Mobile, now might be the time. They have two promos going on right now.

-One is a free line if you sign up for a plan that has two of more lines.

-And there is a special employee "HOOKUP" promo that gives you 20% off you bill for life. You have to get the code from an employee though.

These two can be combine. So they got people outchea getting 3 lines for $80 :wow: :x :smokin

Does T-Mobile have service generally everywhere? Trying to cut costs on the phone bill. Paying about $135/mo with ATT.

I just switched to tmobile from verizon.

No problems.

Internet seems faster too

Does T-Mobile have service generally everywhere? Trying to cut costs on the phone bill. Paying about $135/mo with ATT.
still sucks in the basement for me. I miss calls and texts. Kinda meh, I like unlocked phones better but Verizon/Sprint service has better reach. Even Cricket, my coworker across from me stays texting all day

Someone school me on gigs. How much can juan use if on the phone all day?

Last edited:
I might hop on this Verizon offer.

AT&T is absolute crap. Overpriced scam artists. Paying like $140 for 1 line with 15GB data after a 15% discount.

Been with them since they were Cingular and I can't wait to bounce. Thankfully my contract is up this month.

Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile will be getting my money going forward.

Just gotta find out who has the best service in NYC.

If you brahs are interested in getting T-Mobile, now might be the time. They have two promos going on right now.

-One is a free line if you sign up for a plan that has two of more lines.

-And there is a special employee "HOOKUP" promo that gives you 20% off you bill for life. You have to get the code from an employee though.

These two can be combine. So they got people outchea getting 3 lines for $80 :wow: :x :smokin

Couldn't we throw a TMo sim in a tablet like say the G Pad? Verizon out chea charging bruhs $85 a month for like data capped tablet access. I can get 2 lines (3 if I'm lucky enough to get that hookup promo, is it the word hookup) and just use the extra 1 for a connected G Pad or something.

Or maybe not, looks like I have to buy a data only sim but why? Site is unclear on if its going to add $75 or $20 to my plan since it says the latter but still shows $75. I'll just go to a store today. Getting the biggest phone out is also an option

T-Mobile ONE Tablet
This plan includes:
With T-Mobile ONE taxes and fees are now included. The price you see is the price you pay. All Unlimited. ALL IN!
T-Mobile ONE[emoji]8482[/emoji] includes unlimited 4G LTE data on our network so you can watch, stream and play all you want! No data overages. Plus data in Mexico and Canada just like in the U.S. at no extra charge! And, get unlimited data almost everywhere else in the world.
Don't use much data? Get up to $10 back. Sign up for Kickback[emoji]8482[/emoji] and get a bill credit every month for each t-mobile one line that uses 2GB or less
Coverage not available in some areas.
$50 discount when you also have T-Mobile ONE voice plan on your account.
Use AutoPay to get $5 off your monthly service up to 8 lines.
Video typically streams on smartphone/tablet at DVD quality (480p) unless you add an HD Day Pass or Plus. Tethering at max 3G speeds unless you add Plus.
On all plans, during congestion the top 3% of data users (>30GB/mo.) may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom