W@tch Out!! High Quality Fake of AJ11 Retro 25th Silver Anniversary Edition

how can you guys say they look identical? major differences, primarily the logo on the tongue but look at the stuffing inside the shoe where the woven material is. it looks flat, no cushion on the fake. the color is way off, i mean come on 3 extremely noticeable differences right off the back

you guys need to buy a better monitor cuz there is a big difference. the fakes color is off the part above the PL is yellow. the real shoes are the same color of white throughout.

The inside of the fakes have a different color than the real ones

Look at how thick the tongue is on the legit ones and how thin it is on the fakes.

Originally Posted by cowboys600

you guys need to buy a better monitor cuz there is a big difference. the fakes color is off the part above the PL is yellow. the real shoes are the same color of white throughout.

The inside of the fakes have a different color than the real ones

Look at how thick the tongue is on the legit ones and how thin it is on the fakes.
you can't go by what you said because authentic nike products have da same faults as well.

i conclude that one is just a early model and da next one is a later made model.

You do realize the ACTUAL product when it releases is going to have a Jumpman on the side. I bet JB did this so they could smoke out the few people taking kicks off the line and trying to earn a quick buck. With the I's and II's releasing officially in February, It'll be at least summertime before we see these go on sale in retail stores.

That's why I never buy advanced early versions of a shoe. If it's not available retail, and at MINIMUM 2 weeks ahead, I won't cop. Makes no sense. Why pay a lot more for an off-variant looking B-Grade? SMH at people buying into the hype early...

Fabolous just posted his on twitter. FAKES
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x2_94903a

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lmao, are Fabolous' really fake? I can't tell from that picture. And you guys aren't understanding, people won't be able to tell their fake if they see someone walking in them down the street. Thats the point. Not that oh let me go up to the guy and identify his sneakers.

They really neeed to put dat J Man back on ASAP cuz dey both look FAKE!!!! Cuz really want dem XI's

fakes have come a long way The overall shape is still better in the reals and the white is crisp but after a few wears not much difference from the fakes amazing post!

not that id need to know which is which since ill never come close to buying it.. i had to stare at the screen for a good 10 minutes to catch some of the tiny differences

Back
Top Bottom