W@tch Out!! High Quality Fake of AJ11 Retro 25th Silver Anniversary Edition

mad.gif
Man we need to do something about this garbage
EDIT: The ones they show on the website shows the tag lining up with the 3rd lace....

there is a seller on ebay selling the silver xi's and calling them "sample early release" that look authentic except for the placement of the jumpman tag on the tongue and maybe a slighty slanted 23 on the back.  i think some of you might be right that they are not actually fakes but early models that got changed or B grades.  i bought a pair of space jams off of this seller and compared them to a pair my friend got from eastbay and they were identical.  did promo shoes actually admit these were fake or think they were fake?   also OG columbias had a softer different patent leather than OG concords, i remember this very clearly when i compared my kicks with my teammate's back in the day...  so maybe JB was experimenting with a softer white patent leather... 

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jordan-XI-11-Re...mQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?var=&hash=item9bff236a0d

a question i wanna ask is if a JB factory worker steals authentic materials and makes jordans outside the factory are they fake?  what is a fake?

Mr NikeTalk wrote:
NikeTalk32 wrote:
that's scary.

Leave it 2 beaver for being frightened by shoes
laugh.gif

On a more serious note, these are the greatest Jordan 11 of all time

What? You mean this all-white pair is the greatest Air Jordan XI of all time?? 
roll.gif

OK. 
laugh.gif

The most notable matter at hand here is WHERE are people coppin these
early B-GRADE and/or FAKES from. The people need to know so we can protect
our wallets as well as our feet.

here is an idea....stop buying from these sites in Asia that charge you an arm and a leg just to have a shoe early and buy from your local footlocker/footaction on release day so you know your not buying fakes

i really dont c too much of a difference other than the different size shoes and one is slightly more yellow. both look real to me

i think the difference would be obvious if you held these in your hand.  the laces on the real ones look thicker, the quilted lining plusher, and the patent toebox looks a lot stiffer, which is why it doesn't dimple in a small spot when you push down on it.  seriously, the texture of the toebox on the fakes looks as soft as an overripe tomato.

i went to a jordan event they have here in dallas for all star weekend and they had the xi with a jumpman on them

Back
Top Bottom