WADE, TYRUS GOT EM.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

it was cool, why? just the fact that wade got postered.

Cool? Really? How old are you? If you call that being "postered", then you know nothing about BB. Carney on D.Dub is "postered"

Lock this BASURA UP......NEXT

upset at that L huh?

You wish. This is about ppl over reacting. Since we're talking about being upset, did you ever get over the last game where you were taking everything to the heart? Now that's what you call upset
laugh.gif

The Bulls were the better team last night

I'm not the one in here typing in big font, nor did I in that post, I wasn't mad because it was a good game and a damn good shot I simply addressedyou're disrespectful comments about my team. Nothing more, Nothing less.

You on thee other hand seem to be quite hot under the collar.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

it was cool, why? just the fact that wade got postered.

Cool? Really? How old are you? If you call that being "postered", then you know nothing about BB. Carney on D.Dub is "postered"

Lock this BASURA UP......NEXT

upset at that L huh?

You wish. This is about ppl over reacting. Since we're talking about being upset, did you ever get over the last game where you were taking everything to the heart? Now that's what you call upset
laugh.gif

The Bulls were the better team last night

I'm not the one in here typing in big font, nor did I in that post, I wasn't mad because it was a good game and a damn good shot I simply addressed you're disrespectful comments about my team. Nothing more, Nothing less.

You on thee other hand seem to be quite hot under the collar.

GET OVER IT

Dude get a life and stop checking my fonts
laugh.gif
. It's obvious youhaven't got over were you thought in your lil head that I disrespected your team when I told you that that wasn't my intentions. Move on and stopworring about how another man feels and making things bigger than it is.

laugh.gif
It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

I was thinking he dunked on him like Kobe dunked on Dwight Howard by the way you guys made it seem.

Back
Top Bottom