Wade World Trade Center Quote Vol. Scumbag

Still sounded REALLY bad. Not quite as bad as the misquote, but still....why would anything that silly come out of his mouth? Oh wait, that's not the first time ...

Still sounded REALLY bad. Not quite as bad as the misquote, but still....why would anything that silly come out of his mouth? Oh wait, that's not the first time ...

It doesn't seem like such a big deal, but for anybody who was personally affected by 9/11 I'm sure stuff like this bothers them to no end.

Yesterday I was at work and I was talking with this guy and he asked where I went to school and when I said Virginia Tech he goes, "Oh, good school, danger zone huh?" I was
smh.gif

I know Wade didn't mean to make a joke out of it but you have to watch what you say.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

UPDATE: Fanhouse Misquotes Dwyane Wade In VERY Unfortunate Way

“We’re going to be wearing a bullseye. But that’s what you play for. We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there’s going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it’s not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

get ya facts straight b and stop throwin stones. Hater Hate hate ha-Hater

we'll see whats what when the season starts.

Article
How do you know they aren't just lying to cover up for Wade's dumb analogy?
grin.gif

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

“We’re going to be wearing a bullseye. But that’s what you play for. We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there’s going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it’s not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

Article
grin.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

Article
grin.gif

Exactly like how can u "mis quote" that ? seems like a cover up to me.

and to brandon 3000 u need to get your facts straight i was a wade fan before this nobody is hating on dude at all u need to relax.

and what the $#@^ is supposed to happen when the season starts ? enlighten me
laugh.gif

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

Article
grin.gif

and to brandon 3000 u need to get your facts straight i was a wade fan before this nobody is hating on dude at all u need to relax.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

Article
grin.gif

laugh.gif

All I said is we'll see whats what. Everything thus far is just speculation. Why u gettin all worked up? sit down.

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

Article
grin.gif

laugh.gif

All I said is we'll see whats what. Everything thus far is just speculation. Why u gettin all worked up? sit down.

Who cares though? Are more people going to all of a sudden die because Wade made a simile which some people find to be in bad taste? Will it have any real affect on anything?

Who cares though? Are more people going to all of a sudden die because Wade made a simile which some people find to be in bad taste? Will it have any real affect on anything?

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

Article
grin.gif

laugh.gif

nobody worked up and im actually sitting in a lazy boy
laugh.gif

lets go cavs
pimp.gif

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

Article
grin.gif

laugh.gif

nobody worked up and im actually sitting in a lazy boy
laugh.gif

lets go cavs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom