Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

If it's true Tory is a dummy. He got out of the Drake beef which was important considering Drake is the top selling hip hop artist and then he shoots the most popular current female hip hop artist? Fools wildin

It a few Nters who play both sides.

@gentrification tr1ll tr1ll @hennessy

Its hard to tell.
B6443D61-243B-4DC8-BF62-0F4A4CE422F2.gif

Huh??

Was wondering why the height jokes because I thought son was 5'7 which is short, but not far off from Meg. Official report said he's 5'3, 120 lbs, damn.

Aint no way he actually 5'3. You can't hide that kind of height in public, we would have been known.

I've seen two different bookings reports saying 5'3 and 5'7 leading me to believe one is shopped.

Google says he’s 5’7

the average height for men in the US is 5’9
Average height for men in the world is 5’6 I believe

-Meg won’t officially say who shot her, she’s tryna protect him.

-Why did she end up back in the car with him if she was shot trying to get out?

-Her friend was in the car too allegedly, why wasn’t she harmed or not speaking out?

-Shooting someone in a car is as close range as it can get. How do you only hit a foot?

..........Tory’s gun went off unintentionally in the car and hit her on some Cheddar Bob ****.

*submits application for NT detective*

-Meg won’t officially say who shot her, she’s tryna protect him.

-Why did she end up back in the car with him if she was shot trying to get out?

-Her friend was in the car too allegedly, why wasn’t she harmed or not speaking out?

-Shooting someone in a car is as close range as it can get. How do you only hit a foot?

..........Tory’s gun went off unintentionally in the car and hit her on some Cheddar Bob ****.

*submits application for NT detective*

IF she was actually shot in the foot like it's being reported I imagine this was accidental.

In general if someone catch one in the foot I'm thinking it was a stray or accidental discharge.

Back
Top Bottom