Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

-Meg won’t officially say who shot her, she’s tryna protect him.

-Why did she end up back in the car with him if she was shot trying to get out?

-Her friend was in the car too allegedly, why wasn’t she harmed or not speaking out?

-Shooting someone in a car is as close range as it can get. How do you only hit a foot?

..........Tory’s gun went off unintentionally in the car and hit her on some Cheddar Bob ****.

*submits application for NT detective*
Sounds like homey was playing with the strap and it went off..

Him with Wayne. Wayne 5’5”. So Tory gotta be 5’5” or taller. If he shot her intentionally, he DONE
6FB35808-FCA4-4FA2-B5FA-4B26776015C0.png
Funny way to compare heights.

I was listening to Choke No Joke talking about this situation... Apparently Tory was arrested for a gun and bud in Miami before but back then he was signed to Interscope so you know they got the charges dropped... now dude is an independent artist without the "machine" behind him anymore... if dude shot that girl it's a wrap for him... AND this happened in LA of all places... Interscope HQ...

She's a savage. She'll be alright. ****** get shot everyday.

Here is what I don't get.

Woman decides to date a certain kind of man.

Then when they get what comes with dating that certain kind of man they want another kind of man to protect them from what comes with dating kind of man they chose to date.

In nature we protect what's ours...not figuratively ours, but literally ours.

I don't know where this "protect black women" narrative is coming from when it comes to decisions.

Sounds to me like its coming from people who want to abdicate themselves from responsibility.

Now police brutality, racism, rape, random violence, robbery etc...Ok, we got you.

When it comes to your own decisions?

Nah Fam - that's on you.

If a man you're dating shoots you in the foot then what exactly do you expect us to do about it?

Beat him up and end up shot just like you? Shoot him and end up in prison? You gonna pay our bail / legal fees? WTF are we talking about here?

Here is what I don't get.

Woman decides to date a certain kind of man.

Then when they get what comes with dating that certain kind of man they want another kind of man to protect them from what comes with dating kind of man they chose to date.

In nature we protect what's ours...not figuratively ours, but literally ours.

I don't know where this "protect black women" narrative is coming from when it comes to decisions.

Sounds to me like its coming from people who want to abdicate themselves from responsibility.

Now police brutality, racism, rape, random violence, robbery etc...Ok, we got you.

When it comes to your own decisions?

Nah Fam - that's on you.

If a man you're dating shoots you in the foot then what exactly do you expect us to do about it?

Beat him up and end up shot just like you? Shoot him and end up in prison? You gonna pay our bail / legal fees? WTF are we talking about here?

I don't think she was using the word UNPROTECTED as a way to say other men should protect her from HIM.

I think she was making a general point.

Misandrists: WE DON'T NEED NO MEN!!!

Also Misandrists: MEN DON'T PROTECT US!

Im seeing this "Black men don't protect Black women" narrative more and more these days and it's not organic.
I am not denying that we are seeing "Black men don't protect Black women" being said more and more these days.

I am simply saying Meg wasn't saying that in her statement.

I am not denying that we are seeing "Black men don't protect Black women" being said more and more these days.

I am simply saying Meg wasn't saying that in her statement.

I dunno Fam - seems like that's exactly what she is saying.

What do "Black Men" have to do with her feeling "real life hurt and traumatized"?

What exactly are 'Black Men" supposed to do here?

The cops arrested Lanez already and he posted bail.

What more does she want?

Back
Top Bottom