Wait...How many MPG?

Came across this earlier. 

It's an odometer reading off of a Chevy Volt. 

It would take my vehicle 1k+ gallons to travel 20k miles.

Mind = blown

I really considered buying a volt.. How much my electric bill gonna be though :lol:

I really considered buying a volt.. How much my electric bill gonna be though
laugh.gif
This.

What are the hidden costs in with these cars?

Its cool and all to see 250+ MPG but how much does it cost to charge these things and how often must you do it?

This.

Its cool and all to see 250+ MPG but how much does it cost to charge these things and how often must you do it?

2.7 miles per Kilowatt Hour, (average) of $.12 per Kilowatt Hour

1000 miles a month/2.7 = 370.37 Kilowatt Hours

370.37 * $.12 = $44.44 a month

I pay $40 every 5 days right now. Feelsbadman

This.

2.7 miles per Kilowatt Hour, (average) of $.12 per Kilowatt Hour

1000 miles a month/2.7 = 370.37 Kilowatt Hours

370.37 * $.12 = $44.44 a month

I pay $40 every 5 days right now. Feelsbadman
What's your break even for buying a volt vs. a traditional vehicle?

This is the future bros. No matter how bad conservatives try and bash the Volt because of guess who it's a step forward in the right direction. With the energy boom and car companies coming up with new battery technology we should be seeing some major changes in the very near future :smokin

This is the future bros. No matter how bad conservatives try and bash the Volt because of guess who it's a step forward in the right direction. With the energy boom and car companies coming up with new battery technology we should be seeing some major changes in the very near future :smokin

its the future for who? the car is almost $50k... normal people cant afford that especially with the price of gas, groceries, everyday household items, and bills..

Is this saying it will go 20,000 miles before you have to put more gas in it? If so, I don't believe it and you guys shouldn't it either.

ive actually test drove one. its one very futuristic car. sounds like im driving in the air. very odd

Is this saying it will go 20,000 miles before you have to put more gas in it? If so, I don't believe it and you guys shouldn't it either.
i hope you are not being serious.

it is showing the vehicle has 20,000 miles. during those 20,000 miles, 70 gallons of gas were used at an average of over 250 miles per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom