[| -- Wait, wait, wait the Suns scored 140 + AGAIN (142) against the Clipps? LMAO -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Looking at the highlights now, my goodness.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wowwww wut the eff haha. that's crazy. it's good to see that theres a possibility the suns can perform at a high level again. it makes the battle for aplayoff spot in the west more interesting.

Scoring 140+ points back to back is impressive against any team.
Yup.

I'm an Amare guy and I think going back to running is going to help him in a big way. I say run and let Shaq stay on the defensive end the whole game.

I like how people diss the suns for not playing defense... yet hate the spurs because they are boring.

It's amazing to me how people use lack of defense as a way to diss players. Any person would be straight lying if they said they didn't want Nash orAmare on their team.

NO ONE likes any certain player BECAUSE of their defense. They love them because they score LOTS ofpoints or are on their home team or both. Then they use defense as an after-thought. I mean come on... is Shane Battier anyone's favoriteplayer?

It's kind of absurd.

Originally Posted by ZoomJay25

I like how people diss the suns for not playing defense... yet hate the spurs because they are boring.

It's amazing to me how people use lack of defense as a way to diss players. Any person would be straight lying if they said they didn't want Nash or Amare on their team.

NO ONE likes any certain player BECAUSE of their defense. They love them because they score LOTS of points or are on their home team or both. Then they use defense as an after-thought. I mean come on... is Shane Battier anyone's favorite player?

It's kind of absurd.
nba_g_turiaf_300s.jpg

It's amazing to me how people use lack of defense as a way to diss players. Any person would be straight lying if they said they didn't want Nash or Amare on their team.

NO ONE likes any certain player BECAUSE of their defense. They love them because they score LOTS of points or are on their home team or both. Then they use defense as an after-thought. I mean come on... is Shane Battier anyone's favorite player?

It's kind of absurd.

But there should be a combination of both....like in Kobe
happy.gif

Ugly loss ..

Not trying to take anything away from the Suns, because they played great, but DeAndre Jordan, a rookie, was the only frontcourt player we had available forthe two games against the Suns .. (Camby, Kaman = Injured, Randolph = Suspended) .. So when you have one of the best frontcourts in the league go up against ateam with literally no frontcourt, things will get ugly quick
ohwell.gif

Next up for the Suns? Kobe and Company....

That will tell me what type of team the Suns are..... not the other LA team... lol

Originally Posted by NT OG

It's kind of absurd.

But there should be a combination of both....like in Kobe
happy.gif

yup

Back
Top Bottom