Waiter returns lost check worth $424,000 to a customer who didn't tip..VOL.. DO THE RIGHT THING?

It has her name on it, wouldn’t he have to forge her signature to make it out to himself?

It wasn’t gonna well him in the first place, corner store ain’t cashing that.
have yall never gotten a cashiers check???
yes the persons name is on it
as the from person
just like a regular check
but the to who is usually blank
the bank can fill out the to who for u
if u want
or u could leave it blank

Lol @ easily cashed that
u can though
thats why u cant lose the other portion of the cashiers check
in case something happens
it even says on a cashiers check
u dont have the other portion its a oh well
u lose a cashiers check u dont get the money back
AT ALL unless u have that top half portion of it
that ur suppose to keep for ur records
i get 3 - 4 cashier checks a month

Yeah folks would be trying to cash stuff at a place I worked at and wouldn’t have that bottom receipt and man they would say they thru it out smh. Lol Or if it got lost man they would be pissed lol

But they would also have to file that 10k thing with your social, how you got the money, your employment and a bunch of other questions that people always get scared of doing lol

“After giving someone a cashier's check, you can verify whether it has been cashed by contacting the issuing bank either in person or over the phone. If you find it has not been cashed, and you fear the check has been lost or stolen, you may be able to place a stop payment on the check and have a new one issued”

“A fraudulent cashier's check will likely clear immediately when first deposited. This is because the bank has guaranteed that the funds will be available. But when the bank discovers that the check is a forgery, often a few weeks after the deposit, they take the money away”

Yeah I wouldn’t have cashed it, financial crimes ain’t nothing to joke about end up Bernie madoff and do a serious bid.

Yeah folks would be trying to cash stuff at a place I worked at and wouldn’t have that bottom receipt and man they would say they thru it out smh. Lol Or if it got lost man they would be pissed lol

But they would also have to file that 10k thing with your social, how you got the money, your employment and a bunch of other questions that people always get scared of doing lol
id say how i got it no problem
id fill that thang out FAST
but theres ways around that kinda paperwork anyway
may have to take a hit on 424k
but you'd still have at LEAST 85-90% of it

Honestly... he could have said she gave it to him by leaving it on the table. She would have been SOL, he technically didn't steal it (had he cashed it).

“After giving someone a cashier's check, you can verify whether it has been cashed by contacting the issuing bank either in person or over the phone. If you find it has not been cashed, and you fear the check has been lost or stolen, you may be able to place a stop payment on the check and have a new one issued”

“A fraudulent cashier's check will likely clear immediately when first deposited. This is because the bank has guaranteed that the funds will be available. But when the bank discovers that the check is a forgery, often a few weeks after the deposit, they take the money away”

Yeah I wouldn’t have cashed it, financial crimes ain’t nothing to joke about end up Bernie madoff and do a serious bid.

Nawghty gonna be locked up in them federal camps posted up in his cell eating all kinds of oreos

Honestly... he could have said she gave it to him by leaving it on the table. She would have been SOL, he technically didn't steal it (had he cashed it).

If she had the receipt she could of reported it and stopped in from being cashed. When a person takes it to cash they make copies of all their ids and try to hold them by making small talk til the feds arrive lol

She probably didn’t have the receipt tho

If she had the receipt she could of reported it and stopped in from being cashed. When a person takes it to cash they make copies of all their ids and try to hold them by making small talk til the feds arrive lol

She probably didn’t have the receipt tho
i wouldnt of cashed it
woulda had it directly deposited into one of my accounts
so no need for my id
i woulda did it the legit way
no ***** given

bruh thats if it was a forgery
it wasnt a forgery
it was legit
think like the movie blank check

u cook burgers like u in jail though
upload_2019-5-14_15-22-33.gif

I'm pretty sure the bank wrote the cashier's check to the escrow company... Pretty stupid to make out a blank cashier check for that amount...even the escrow officer would be tempted to cash it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom